THE ASSASSIN

Dazai's POV

*HOSPITAL*

"How is she Doc?"

I asked. My dear Y/n is surely giving me a hard time. Who would think that she would really call to ask for help? And she really chose Officer Tetchou on top of that.

And why the hell would she have to collapse there? She's really unpredictable

And why the hell would she have to collapse there? She's really unpredictable. Well~ I like that about her.

"Are you her guardian?" The doctor asked.

"Ahm. Nop-"

"Yes, he is."

"Officer Kunikida?"

Me? Pointing myself. I made a fake confused look. He tapped my shoulder and nodded at me. I raised my eyebrows, mouth slightly parted. Kunikida kun sure can be unpredictable sometimes too.

"Hmm."

"The patient is under stress and having trouble sleeping. You need to keep an eye on her to avoid this kind of situation again."

"Is it severe?"

"Thankfully, it's not, I'm prescribing her some medicines, make sure she takes them regularly and make sure she sleeps properly, you have to monitor her for about two weeks." The doctor wrote down her medicines and gave them to me.

"Go buy those. You can take her home in the evening."

"Thank you, doc." Kunikida kun bowed and looked at me.

"Sorry about that, we can't just leave her alone. I can't contact her family. And I also have to go now, Ranpo called and said they found someone suspicious. I have to go check and inspect them. Please bring her home when she wakes up, Dazai."

He patted my arm and was about to leave, but I stopped him. Who do you think you are ordering around, officer?

"Why?" He asked. I stared at him for a couple of seconds, observing his expression. I closed my eyes and gave him a fake smile. I let him go and spoke.

"I'll drive you, sir." I offered.

"Oh, no! I'll call a taxi, you please take care of her." I grinned.

"Alright then, I'll take her with me."

"Thanks Osamu." He ran and waved at me for the last time. I clicked my tongue and checked the paper I was holding.

"Fuck."