THE BEGINNING

Hi guys, this is now an edited version! this one is long lolol, i hope you like it ! thanks a lot x

3rd Person's Pov

The man didn't notice that he fell asleep. He looked at his watch. "Oh, it's already midnight." He was planning to wake up the person next to him, but the man was surprised that the woman was gone. The man clenched his fists, his brows furrowed, jaw was tense, his eyes sharpening. Silence filled the air. He exhaled.

"H-a Ha ha ha" the man was grinning wildly with an evil laugh.

"You piece of shit" he was talking about the woman. He wants nothing but to kill her at that moment, however he keeps his composure. He got up from the bed and went outside his condo.

"You're dead," the man said in a very calm way. He then hummed, his eyes shining with excitement. The man found the woman standing inside the elevator.

"There you are," Then the man went in her direction.

Your Pov

"And where do you think you're going?"

It's him! What should I do? Fuck. I'm dead for sure. I wanted to run, but my feet would not allow me to do so. My whole body was shaking. I can't think of anything. I'm so scared. I hate this. A feeling of dread crept up from the pit of my stomach. I couldn't scream, my heart throbbing in my ears, so loud, but I could barely hear it because my mind was clouded with fear.

"You'll give me an answer, or do you wish to lose your tongue?"

His icy stare pierced into mine, his mouth twisted with threat. I can't get the words out of my mouth. This is the end of me. I have been wishing to die for a long time but not like this. I refused to die by his hands. I closed my eyes, not knowing what to do. My body kept trembling.

"Don't make me repeat myself." The man said. I clenched my heart and slowly opened my eyes, gasping for air. It's okay, it's going to be okay. I'm finally looking at him. I feel like I'm going to faint at any moment. His eyes are killing me.

"I- I apologize.." I paused, my voice was cracking. I wanted to throw up. I exhaled as I struggled to find a perfect excuse.

"I- I was hungry-" You idiot! Why would you do such a foolish thing?! I felt a rush of adrenaline. I messed up. This is the worst. I am going to die. I sighed in defeat, letting my head drop. Tears welled up in my eyes.

"You're not thinking that I'll buy your lame excuses, eh?" the man chuckled.

"I see. You really want to die, huh?" My brain was not functioning anymore.

"Huff! " I sobbed into my hands, my shoulders trembling. I wish this was all a dream.

I was trying to keep my composure, but my tears kept falling down, and the man didn't say anything. What's going on in his mind? Is he going to kill me? The thought of him killing me makes me sick to my stomach. This is my fault. I regret everything.

"You really-" He didn't finish his sentence,

"Look at me" He added. I was hesitant at first, but I just did what he wanted. He's not holding the elevator door anymore. Wait! Am I hallucinating? Did I just see a concerned look in his eyes? Was he not angry? That's Impossible. Ah! My head is aching!

"Stop crying now. I was just joking. How can I kill such an amazing person?" He spoke in a honeyed voice. Lies. I wiped my eyes with the back of my hand.

He looked me straight in the eyes, and I did the same thing. His smile was devilish, he was indeed a monster.

"You owe me an explanation." He claps his hand and walks towards me, then grabs my hands and drags me outside the elevator.