Interruptions 2.0

In the early hours of dawn, shrouded in the warm blanket of sleep, the city of Hyderabad was silent

The morning rays of the sun had just started to shine from the horizon. Every soul in the Khan Haveli was at peace, even the birds and animals seemed to be resting in today.

But through the dark hallways that lead to Murtasim's room, one could hear the sound of muffled laughter.

"Meerab jaani... c'mon yar.. itna time ho gaya hai" whispered a whiny Murtasim
(Meerab c'mon its been ages!)

Both of them happened to be awake at 5 in the morning.

Meerab blamed it on all the late night cups of coffee. Murtasim claimed it was fate that was willing them to enjoy a few uninterrupted hours of eachother before they got up for the day.

Meerab's eyes winded at claim.
'Itna time?'She sputtered "We just did day before yesterday!"

They lay, tangled up in each other, not a hair's breadth of space between them. Yet Murtasim found a way to pull her even closer.

"Haan dekho na.. aisa lagta hai ki ek arsa ho gaga hai" his hand lazily grazed her shoulders, till they rested at the small of her back.
(Exactly, feels like a lifetime ago)

A gentle shiver ran down her spine.
"Tum pagal ho gaye ho" she giggled
(You're mad)

Murtasim couldn't help but smile at the sound.

He nibbled at the base of her neck."hmm sahi keh rahi ho.. iss pagalpane ka ek he ilaaj hai"
(Hmm thats right... and I can think of something that might fix me)

Meerab placed her palms on his chest and pushed herself back.

"Your daughter is sleeping in the same room are you crazy?"

"... so he toh rahi hai, kuch nahi pata chalega"
(Exactly.. she's sleeping. She wouldn't know a thing!)

"Murtasim!" She shrieked

"Shhh" he brought his fingers on her lips, effectively silencing her.

He angled himself so his body almost entirely covered hers
"We don't want to wake her up and spoil the mood now do we? Mommy and daddy deserve some alone time"

He bent down to kiss her, and despite herself, she responded with equal fervour.

Their kisses deepened, and their love bodies began to dance in their oh so familiar rhythm.

Meerab broke the kiss, gasping she said "agar uth gayi toh? She'll be traumatised for life!"
(What is she wakes up?)

In one quick motion, Murtasim flung their blanket forward, covering the two of them entirely, shrouding them from the rest of the world.
"Lo, ye masla bhi hal ho gaya. Koi aur farmaish?" he asked. His lips etched to capture hers once again, his body leaning towards her on its own accord.
(There, solved. Anything else?)

Meerab sighed, her chest heaving as she took him the sight of him, his eyes were dark and filled with lust. She knew his was using all of his restraint hold himself back.

One gesture of acknowledgment, a simple nod, was all it took for his leash to snap.

He bent down to captured her lips once again, devouring her like a man starved.

Her nails dug into his shoulders, leavings patterns shaped like crescent moons. His lips trailed down to her neck, his free hand groped her breast.

She bit her lip, trying to hold back the loud moan that threatened to escape her lips.