Interruptions

Warning: Slightly mature!

~~

The morning sun rays snuck in through the cracks of their bedroom curtains. Meerab scrunched her nose as the light hit her face. She knew it was time to wake up but still, she turned in her sleep, determined to catch a few extra minutes of rest and snuggled deeper into her cozy blanket.

Thats when she felt a trail of wet kisses going down her neck.

Her husband made his way up to her face and began to pepper her with kisses.

Her forehead, her cheeks, her nose and finally her lips.

Meerab was fully awake now but she kept her eyes closed, pretending to sleep and bask in his affection for a little while longer.

"I know you're awake Meerab. Your face gets all red when I kiss you" he whispered against her ear, his voice husky from just having woken up.

She swore mentally, feeling like she'd combust at any moment. Never did her man sound sexier than when he spoke in his morning voice.

He pulled her closer, taking her in a perfect spoon. His face nestled against her neck and Meerab couldn't help but groan as she felt her back press against his crotch.

He smirked.

"Aab aakhe khol bhi lo"
(C'mon open your eyes for me)

And she did.

She turned around and her gaze landed on his face. His hair tousled from having just woken up, the buttons of his kurta undone. He looked hot... too hot for his own good.

She gulped.

He smiled and grazed his lips against hers.

"Happy Anniversary Meri Jaan"

With that, he leaned in to press his lips against hers. She savoured the intensity with which their bodies moulded together, there wasn't a part of her body that wasn't touching his.

She moaned against his lips, her hips involuntarily grinding against his in a desperate attempt to lessen the ache

But then as if her mind rewired itself, she gasped and pushed him back, albeit unwillingly.

"Ruko!"
(Wait!)

Murtasim looked at her, confused

"Meesam kamre mai hai!" She whisper-yelled, half shocked at her own lack of self control. That she'd let it get this far in the first place.
(We're not doing this with Meesam still in the room!)

"Ek ghanta phele he usse Chacha Sahab ke kamre mai le gaya tha"
(She's not here. I took her to her Nana's room about an hour ago)

So he had planned all this.

He looked so smug a part of her wanted to hit him.

"Now can we finish what we started?" He leaned in for another kiss but she turned her face away and covered her mouth.

"But my morning breath!" she shrieked

He rolled his eyes and turned her face towards him. His fingers squeezed around her cheeks making her lips curl up in an adorable pout.

"I. Don't. Care" he said between kisses

Letting go of her inhibitions,
she giggled and snacked her arms around his neck.

Murtasim wrapped his blanket around them as they succumbed to the throes of pleasure.

~~

Meerab laid her head on his chest, completely spent and satiated after their morning activities. Her body covered with a thin sheen of sweat, giving her an ethereal glow in the sunlight