Jimin could feel the heat of fever from a distance. At first, his hands were shivering to touch him, then he reminded himself that he was just a patient for now. He took out the thermometer and measured his body temperature. It was high.

Assuming that the rain was the cause of his fever, he bought a bottle of brown liquid from his herb room. He mixed the liquid in a glass of water.

"Jungkook! Have this! You will feel better in no time."

Jungkook nodded. He wanted to get rid of the bulging veins in his temple. His son and Jimin helped him to sit. As soon as he let the liquid in his mouth, he threw up that went straight to Jimin's face and clothes.

"It's bitter." He scrunched his nose and lips set in a thin line. When he looked at Jimin, he almost got a heart attack. He was looking mad.

"Medicines are bitter." Jimin wiped his face and squeezed the liquid that wet his shirt. "We are lacking this herb and I think I wasted on you."

"I am sorry! I will buy you a new shirt. Blue colour, your favourite."

"Grey!" He blurted, making two of them confused.

"My favourite colour is grey now. Many things have changed, You and I are changed." Jimin looked into his eyes and the despair they shared...

"I see!" Jungkook lowered his voice. For a moment he forgets that they are not the same anymore. "I won't throw up this time." He took the bottle from his hand and drank the whole bottle.

"What have you done?" Jimin screamed, panicking, widening his eyes almost looking like they would fall out of its place. "This medicine is strong. That's why I mixed it with liquid."

"Will Papa die?" Minji already quivering his lips to cry.

"No! I won't let him anything to happen. You wait! I will do something." Jimin rushed to his herb room and searched for repellent medicine for side effects. He finally got it and when he reached to guest room Jungkook had started to vomit.

He helped Jungkook to the washroom. Then gave him medicine to drink.

_________________🍀🍀🍀

After a while Jungkook felt lightheaded, he felt like his stomach flipped back to its place...

"Minji I think we should let him rest in bed," Jimin said...

"Yes!" Minji wiped his tears...

Jimin helped him to the bed because Jungkook wasn't able to handle his own body. Jungkook immediately fell asleep, he was exhausted from vomiting and all the day's events.

"He will be alright! You should sleep now." Saying that Jimin got ready to leave...

"Where are you going, Mr. Jimin?"

"To my room!"

"Stay here with us."

"Don't worry! The medicine is working on him and I will send Lia here Okay!."

"Is she an herbalist like you?"

"She isn't but she knows well how to take care of people."

Minji gave him puppy eyes. His Ninja technique...

Jimin sighed and agreed with him. He thought once Mini fell asleep he would go to his own room...

"Yay!" Minji clapped his hands...

Jimin pulled a chair and sat near the bed. He measured Jungkook's fever. It was getting better. He looked at his face and thought he had almost destroyed his health. Then he began to stare at every detail of his face, the shape of his eyebrows, his eyes, his nose, his lips everything was the same...

That same person he was in love with.

"Mr. Jimin!"

"Huh!" With that call, he overcame his zone-out state.

"My papa is handsome right!"

"No!"

Minji narrowed his eyebrows...

"I-I mean yeah!"

"You know my papa is so handsome. My teachers always wanted to meet him even though I was a good child. And the sisters of high school wanted his number and always waited for him outside my school. But I saved my papa and told them I won't share my papa with them."

Jimin smiled at his words, he was looking adorable while saying that...

And Minji saw how beautiful Jimin looked when he smiled... He said... "But I can share him with you."

Jimin stopped smiling... "Why is that?"

"Because you helped my papa!"

"I can't take him your mother will get angry with me."

On the mention of mother, the smile disappeared from Minji's face...

"She won't!" He sounded sad. It didn't take long for his eyes to form tears. It hurts him. "She doesn't live with us."

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know where she is. How does she look? I don't know her face. Papa never said anything about her to me." Minji shed tears but he couldn't let out his cries... "Do you know they teased me because I didn't have a mother? They were bad."

Jimin immediately hugged him. It sliced his heart, to see that little boy crying. How hungry he was for love.

"I want to know what it feels like to have a mother."

Jimin couldn't say anything, he just held him in his arms and patted His back to calm him.

Minji felt warm as if Jimin understood what was hidden in his heart. Maybe he understood why his father used to cry for him. At this first hug, he felt Jimin was someone known to him.

"Hey! Do you know sad times are bad times? And we should flush bad times from our thoughts." Jimin finally spoke... "Let's talk about funny things."

Minji nodded.

Then he began to tell this and that. At first, Jimin listened to him attentively and even laughed at his talks but as hours went by he didn't stop. The boy was so comfortable and happy to talk with him, that he couldn't tell him to stop but he talked more than Lia.

Jimin began to feel sleepy and he finally popped His head on the edge of the bed.

"Mr. Jimin?"

"Hum!" He sleepily hummed...

"Are you sleeping?" Minji asked though he could see it clearly...

"Hum!"

"Okay ! Tomorrow I will tell you the rest of the story."

"Hum!"

"Mr. Jimin, do you still love my papa?" Minji whispered as he remembered what his grandpa said to him at the hospital...

Your papa loves Jimin. They love each other, so much that they got hurt. Because I did something bad they separated. Jimin is mad at your papa because he didn't believe him. We have to bring Jimin into his life to see him happy. If you ever met Jimin make sure they get together.

And what about my mother?

She was a bad woman.

Minji shook His head. He didn't understand much about what his grandpa said and why his mother was a bad woman but he knew he had to make sure his father and Jimin stays together.

Please destiny help me. He thought. The line he learnt from watching TV.

He looked at his father and then Jimin. They were acting like strangers, even though they had a bond in past. He grabbed his father's hand and Jimin's too. He felt soft...

"Good night Mr. Jimin!" He closed his eyes. "I hope you forgive my papa and walk with us!"

Even though Jimin was asleep, unconsciously he heard what Minji's whispering.

I am sorry. I can't go with you.

It will hurt again...

-Cloud Surfing 🍀