6 - Fixing Dates ✨

Start from the beginning

She looked again to find that one person but he wasn't there. Suddenly she felt sad and all of her excitement faded.

Soon they came up and everyone greeted each other happily. Yukta went and touched everyone's feet taking their blessings.

They all settled down in the living room talking with each other as Kashvi and Damini served various snacks to them. As they were enjoying among themselves Yukta kept looking at the door.

"Ahem Yukta bhabhi, bhai is at the company he had some urgent work to do that's why he did not come with us. Don't worry he'll be here soon." Akshay said looking at her

Everyone laughed and smiled at her who was now looking down embarrassed. Just then the doorbell rang and Avni went to open the door. Everyone looked at the entrance and Akshit came in smiling at everyone.

Akshit came forward as he took blessings from her family members.

Once again they all settled down and the elders continued talking and our new couple were just sitting not saying much.

Kashvi noticed this and said, "Why don't you both go in Yukta's room and talk we'll call you for dinner."

They both looked at each other and then nodded and went from there. They entered in her room at Akshit around her room.

Her room was pretty just like her. The walls were painted in light lavender colour and everything in the room was organised and kept properly. There was a queen sized bed in the middle of the room and a cupboard at the left side. On the right side there was balcony and just beside that was a desk on which design books were kept. There was a small bookshelf as well, fully packed with lots of books and decorated with plants.

He looked around and said, "Your room is beautiful".

She smiled and said a small thank you.

"Umm let's go in the balcony? That's my favourite part of my room." She said and they moved towards the balcony.

There were lots of plants and two chairs placed in the middle. There was also a swing chair in the corner. It was looking beautiful.

"Wow! This is beautiful! You did all of this yourself?" He asked amazed by the beautiful decoration

She smiled and replied to him, "Yes, I always wanted a beautiful balcony. So when we got this house I was very clear with which room I wanted. This room has the biggest balcony in whole house. I literally fought with Avni for this room and obviously won." She said giggling.