3 - Meeting ✨

💫🌹💫

Note:

Before starting this chapter I wanted to tell about somethings

❥ The story is based in Mumbai. Both the families live in Mumbai.

❥ Singhania's are not some very famous businessmen neither they are billionaires or something.
They are just a normal business who's well known in Mumbai and they earn pretty good profits. They are rich, but not like "Rich Rich" type rich iykyk.

❥ Meanwhile the Sharma's are a very normal middle class family neither very rich nor very poor.
They just earn fine and have a stable income.

❥ Also here are the nicknames so you don't get confused or anything
Akshit - Aksh
Yukta - Yukii
Prisha - Prii
Ritik- Ri
(I know they sound a little weird but that's what nicknames are "Weird"🙂 atleast for me)

💫🌹💫

Yukta's POV

I reached to office around 10:30 am and the first thing I did was to talk to my boss about taking a half day which she gladly accepted. She's the sweetest boss I ever know.

What I don't understand is, "Why the hell are you taking a half day Pri?!" I yelled at my bestfriend who just gave me a "ArE yOu seEriOus giRL?!? look and said very obviously, "What?? You said your mom was behaving weirdly what if something is wrong I want to be with you all the time!"

She said dramatically and I just sighed at my stupid friend and continued doing my work. It's useless to argue with her, she's gonna do what she wants.

*

Sharma's House - 5:00 pm

"Mumma, I'm home!!" I said entering in the living room and sitting on the couch. I saw Avni coming out of her room.

"I'm home as well" Prisha yelled and ran inside the kitchen hugging my mom and I heard some giggles from inside before they both came and sat on the sofa talking as if she's my mom's bestie and not mine.

Just then papa and chacha ji also came back from work. Everyone sat in the living room and suddenly the atmosphere changed and I shared glances with Avni asking her if she knows anything and she said no.

"What happened today everyone is back earlier. What is today?" I asked looking at the elders who exchanged glances among themselves.

"Umm Yuki beta you know we talked about your marriage and you said we can find a guy for you as you are not dating anyone, right?" Mummy said and everyone was looking at me making me nervous.

"Right....." I said looking at everyones face and Pri & Avni were giving me this weird look. Ughh why are they here again?

"So we found a boy for you, you know for marriage" papa said and it looks like they are more nervous than me.

"Really!!" Pri and Avni both said at the same time getting excited for god knows what.

"Um ok, and?" I said looking at them to continue.