8 - Engagement (2) ✨

💫🌹💫

Author's POV

"What the hell are you doing?"

Prisha screamed as Ritik pulled her out of the room and dragged her till the stairs and pushed her against the wall caging her between himself and the wall. He looked around to make sure there was on one.

Her breath hitched for a moment seeing him so close as their bodies pressed against each other but she composed herself and tried to push him. But man, he wasn't going to the gym for nothing.

She managed to create just a little distance between them as she glared at him and asked again, "What is wrong with you huh? Leave me!"

"OMG will you shut up and atleast listen to me?" Ritik said.

"No I won't, now leave me!!" She again screamed at his face trying to push him off her.

Frustrated by her antics Ritik pinned her both hands on the wall beside her head and moved his face so close to her that her voice stopped automatically. They both stared in each other's eyes lost for a moment.

Suddenly the voice of footsteps echoed in the hall as they both came out of their trance and quickly moved more in the corner to hide.

Ritik cleared his throat to get rid of the awkwardness created because of the eye contact and said, "Listen, I'm not doing this because I want to, it's just that Aksh wanted to meet Yukta before the engagement that is why I brought you here."

She listened to him and rolled her eyes and said, "So what? He could have met her without you doing all of this, are you guys trying to say that I'm the villain or something that I won't let them meet or something? I also care about my friend just like you do. I wouldn't mind them meeting."

"Oh no! That's not what I meant, of course you care about your friend and neither you are the villain or something, it's just he wanted to talk to her in private, so I did all of this. I'm sorry, I know it's my fault I should have informed you about the plan beforehand. I'm sorry." He said.

She looked at him for a moment and said, "It's okay, let's go we don't have much time anyone can come."

He nodded and they both started to walk towards the room. But something was not normal now.
Their hearbeats. Which was beating crazily still stuck at the eye contact they had.

"God!! That was Intense."

*

Akshit stood on the stage, waiting for Yukta

The host announced the arrival of the bride as everyone clapped and looked behind to see her coming.