4 - First Meet ✨

💫🌹💫

Author's POV

Everyone was sitting at the dining table and were about to start their dinner. The workers were serving the food to everyone while the elders were talking and the younger ones had something else going on among themselves.

Akshit kept stealing glances at Yukta and sometimes caught her looking at him as well which made both of them smile shyly.

Yukta and Prisha were talking with Shreya about random things. And Akshay and Avni were giving each other this weird look or more like glaring at each other.

Meanwhile Ritik was only focused on the food. (Food is life bro.)

Soon everyone started eating and Akshit's mom started the conversation, "You work as a fashion designer right ?" She asked Yukta.

"Yes I work as an assistant designer in 'Fantastic Fashion'. We mostly design traditional Indian clothes." Yukta replied to her making her nod.
(I just choose a random name lol)

After that they continued having dinner and exchanged information about both of them as the families tried to get to know each other better.

After dinner they all sat in the living room as the workers cleaned everything. They were chatting when Sunita spoke catching everyones attention, "Aren't we supposed to do that, you know where the kids talk in private."

"Yes I was also thinking about that why don't you both go and have a talk" Kashvi spoke excitedly while she looked at her mother with 'what are you saying mom?' look.

Everyone nodded agreeing and his mom told him to take Yukta to his room and talk.

He looked at her asking her to follow him. She looked at her mom and dad who nodded their head to go ahead then she looked at her bestfriend who also gave her a green signal.

She quietly stood up and followed him to his room. Getting inside he kept the door open so that she doesn't feel weird.

"Oh, Hii? Umm do you remember me you know that day at the company..." Akshit said

"Yes umm... I do remember", she said

Flashback

Yukta entered inside the company building that is Singhania's Pvt Ltd. She had came here to give her dad a very important file which he forgot at home so he asked her to bring it.

She stood in the waiting area and was going to call her dad to tell him she's here, but suddenly someone came hurriedly and bumped into her causing her phone and the file to fall down from her hands.

"OMG I'm so sorry I didn't pay attention I'm really sorry!" Ritik said bending down to pick up her stuff.

"Oh no it's fine." She said taking back her stuff from his hands and saying a small thank you.

Ritik looked at her and got stuck for a second seeing how beautiful she is. She was wearing a kurti with jeans and her hairs were open with some strands of hair coming on her face. She had no makeup on her face except for some kajal and very light lipstick with a small bindi on her forehead. He was mesmerized by her looks.

 He was mesmerized by her looks