Chapter 10

Really sorry I haven't updated in so long but I've been busy with school since I have exams coming up and I'm really really sorry. Hope you like this chapter sorry if any bits seem scruffy. Also I want to thank everyone for getting me over 300 reads!! And over 20 votes! This is amazing thank you so much.

Martha x

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amber's POV

I held the flap up that led to the secret entrance of the station and looked back at Frank, who had said that he had to stay in the car. I gave him a fake smile before venturing inside, behind Gerard and letting the flap swing shut behind me. To tell the truth the inside of the station looked roughly the same as the outside; shabby and old. I took a deep breath and looked over towards Gerard who smiled encouragingly at me. I smiled back and nodded implying I was ok. He then turned back round and looked over to Jet who also nodded. We then walked nervously as a group round the corner and into a radio station looking room. The was a big table with many DJ type machines on and a big thick wire going round the bottom of it and then hanging out the window, probably leading to some kind of satellite outside. Sat behind the DJ equipment was a really old guy sat down with some massive headphones on. He was speaking into an old fashioned microphone with his eyes closed. He was saying "That's all for now my pigs and butterflies, for it is time to end the lullabies. But I shall return soon, preferably at noon. Goodbye killjoys, see you soon." I thought his rhyming skills were impressive but maybe a little annoying. I just hoped he only rhymed on his radio. He, obviously finished with his show, started to turn off buttons and turn down others. He took off his headphones looking up at us; he looked over each of us looking us up and down with an unreadable expression on his face. When he his gaze came over to me we made tense eye contact before he tutted slightly and shook his head. I stood back slightly now intimidated by this guy, who I was now guessing was Dr D. Gerard becoming confused with Dr D's behaviour looked over to me with a questioning expression, I shook my head and gave a small smile before looking back to Dr D who was now sat by a filing cabinet which was against a wall opposite the table of DJ things. I looked down wondering why he was sitting and realised that he was in a wheelchair. I was quite surprised; I didn't really expect a leader of a rebellious force to be disabled. Not that there was anything wrong with it, it was just a bit strange. He made eye contact with me once again before opening a draw of the cabinet and flicking through a lot of files which were packed inside. He smiled slightly, which looked quite alien on a face as stern as his, and picked out a file. He placed it on his lap and wheeled over to Jet, who look scared stiff right now (from nervousness), and nodded his head implying that he needed to move. Jet quickly got the message and scurried quickly out of the way and onto the other side of me, so that I now stood in the middle of him and Party. We all turned round and saw him roll over to a table and placed the file down. Opening it, his deep voice bellowed out "Amber Iero, Frank Iero, now known as Fun Ghoul's, sister. Was 14 when the invasion started and is currently 20. She has been held by BL/ind for 6 years. Known as The Weapon to the killjoys and BL/ind. You have mutated blood which if drank turns people into Dracs, the more they drink the more vampire like they become, am I correct?" He read confidently from the file, I nodded slowly wanting him to stop. I didn't like this at all. "You gained your special skill from when you were born and chosen by BL/ind to be injected with a serum that your p-"

"Please stop." I whispered interrupting him with tears in my eyes. I couldn't take it; I didn't want to hear it, not now that I was out. He nodded at me and then turned round and picked something up from the file. He held up a square photo and asked "This is you, correct?" I shakily walked forward and looked at the photo, seeing it was a picture of me in my cell back at BL/ind headquarters. I was lying on the floor asleep or passed out, I couldn't tell. I shivered slightly at the image and took a few steps backwards and weakly nodded slightly. How the hell did he get that picture of me and how the hell did he know who I was? I thought he was expecting a weapon to come back from the mission not me, but he seemed to be quite educated on the matter. "Good. I am glad you are here." He said, as I wiped a tear from my face which had escaped.

After a few moments of silence, a highly confused Gerard stood forward and asked "Sir, how the hell do you know all of that?"

"I have my informers." He stated simply as he rolled back to the filing cabinet, putting the file, my file, back in its place. "Then why didn't you ever tell us, tell Ghoul that it was his sister we were going to rescue?" Gerard shouted slightly, outraged by the current situation.

"Because surprises are much more..." he paused. "Interesting."

"What the hell? WHAT THE HELL? I'm sorry sir but this is information that we god damn needed, that Ghoul god damn needed! Do you know how much pain you have caused him, how every anniversary he goes out to a bloody fake graveyard to cry over his bloody dead mom and apparently not dead sister. YOU'RE A FUCKING PSYCHO!" He shouted. I nearly fell back in shock, mom was dead. I guess I'd never given the possibility a second thought, but that was another person gone. And again it was because of me. Everyone's deaths were because of me. I hate how I'd caused Ghoul that much pain, but then again it was DR D's fault that he didn't know I was alive not mine. Tears started to leave my eyes as Gerard screamed some more words in Dr D's face, who didn't even seem to care in the slightest about what he was saying.

When Gerard had calmed down a little, Dr D looked him straight in the eye the look of death snarling on his face and sternly said "Well Fun Ghoul wasn't actually meant to find out she was alive, that's why he wasn't going on the mission and why you were told to bring The Weapon to me straight after the mission had been completed. But you disobeyed my orders again Party. I'm in the right-mind to suspend you right now."

"Go on then." Party threatened. "I don't care." Dr D shook his head and tutted once again, but still seemed quite relaxed despite the current situation. I know for one that I was quite fuming and obviously Party was too. "Fine whatever, just leave the thing here and go." His words stung me like a nettle, 'the thing'; I hated being called things like that, I am still human. I needed to get out of here, right now. I couldn't stand this man any longer, and no way was I staying here. "No way." Party stated, speaking my thoughts "No way is she staying here with you, we're leaving right now. With Amber." He said emphasizing my name, because of what he had called me. "Come on guys." Him and Jet turned round and fled for the door. I was just about to follow them but Dr D grabbed my arm making me turn to him as he snarled "I'll be watching you." I grabbed my arm from him and ran out the building and to Gerard and Ray who were stomping down toward the Trans Am.

We all got in the car, me and Ray in the back and Gerard got in the front passenger side, Frank smiled at us but then noticed my tear stained face and Ray and Gerard scowls and quickly asked "What happened?" Gerard firmly replied "Tell you later just drive." Frank nodded and started the car before driving down the road with a hard expression on his face. We would not be singing on the way back.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SONG OF THE MOMENT: Kiss the Ring by My Chemical Romance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GE6raJsGcjE