"Yeah yeah, you owe me a weed session though."

"Always. Now come on. I hear store owner getting closer." Eboni grins before turning the game off and walking away, pretending not to have seen a thing.

On the trail to Luna's home, Eboni couldn't help the odd filling lingering in the back of her head. She swiftly turns around, scanning the area. Her sense are heighten- having became far more paranoid than before. Someone is watching her, more than one person. Gulping nervously, she looks up at the words- noticing the green flicks of electricity right above her.

Eboni smiles thankfully, quickly continuing her walk to Luna and Iris's home. When there she knocks on the door, not having to wait to long. Luna opens the door, greeting Eboni with a warm smile. The blue haired witch moves to the side, welcoming her in.

"E-Eboni?" Iris questions with a shy smile, moving to stand.

Eboni sighs, opening her arms. She knows the girl wants a hug. Iris jumps forward, nearly squeezing the life out of her. The teen taps her shoulder, Iris letting go and giggles.

"S-Sorry I just...missed you."

"Yes. We were so worried. Apologies for not being able to see you."

"Its fine. I'm sure you both had your reasons. Anyways, Luna- I'm gonna need you to lighten your spell so BEN can come through."

"You're referring to that video game demon? Why?"

Eboni walks into the livingroom, moving to sit in front of the tv. "I'll explain later, when everyone is here."

"When everyone-?"

"Just trust me."

Luna sighs, her blue eyes glowing faintly as she waves her hands. Eboni questions if she's done or not, but her question is answered once the tv in front of her begins to glitch. BEN forces his way through, leaving his lower half inside the tv.

"Ooooooouch! Are you sure she lowered this spell!? My body feelings like it's in fire!"

"Shouldn't you be used to that? Being a demon and all?" Eboni questions.

"I drowned to death not burnt- ya know at all. Just hurry up and tell me what's up! I feel like I'm being ripped apart!"

"Hm...kinda like seeing you in pain-"

"Eboni come on!" BEN begs.

The teen grins, "alright alright. The cops are onto me and I need to talk to them about it. Alex also bugged my room and I'm sure bugged the whole house. We can't meet up at my place anymore. It's not safe. So go get them and bring them here. Just give them the address, they'll know how to get here."

"Ma'am yes ma'am! Be back in five!" BEN said, zapping back into the tv.

"Eboni. What happened?"

"Y-Yeah...did Alex hurt you again? Did Taylor-"

"Like I said, I'll explain when they get here. Sorry in advance Luna."

After a few minutes BEN returns, forcing his whole body through the tv. He pants, arms and legs stretched out as he laid on the ground- completely out of strength. BEN glances at Luna, noticing an odd glint in her eyes that brings a chill down his spine.

"You enjoyed that shit...didn't you?"

"Well-"

The witch's answer is cut short by the sound of glass shattering coming from up theres- followed by shouting and lots of swearing.

"Damnit Jeff! I t-told you to b-be careful!"

"And I told you to fuck off! I don't listen to anyone you ticking freak!"