"No cuss words at home baby bro!" Laksh said, "And you remember how you slipped your tongue and revealed my secret to her!"

Sanskar knew Laksh was upto something. But he couldn't figure out.

After half an hour, they reached their would be in law's house. Nikhil ran towards Swara's room and started singing in his melodious voice.

Mero balam thanedar chalave gypsy....

This time, he got a flying hairbrush from Swara.

"Nikhil! Nice choice of song. Keep it for Sangeeth ceremony!" Ragini giggled.

As Swara came in front of Maheshwaris, Sanskar's gaze fell on those earrings. He smiled a little.

"What to say? We all have witnessed everything. We just need to finalize the dates of wedding!" Durga Prasad said.

"I have a suggestion again!" Sujata said, "If you all think it right, then why not both our sons get married on same date?"

Idea was accepted whole heartedly by all. Sanskar looked at Swara who was looking at him with shy glances. He had seen her many times, sometimes angry, sometimes worried but this shy girl, oh God, she had the capability to kill him right now!

This time, Nikhil forwarded sweets to everyone. Date of engagement was finalized too. All of a sudden, Laksh said, "Swara! I have something for you!"

Swara looked at him, puzzled. She looked at Ragini who was puzzled too.

Laksh put hand in his pocket and took out a jhumka. Swara's face gone crimson. Ragini tried hard to control her laughter.

"I suppose it's yours. I don't know how it landed in Sanskar's cupboard!"

Swara looked at Sanskar who was angrily looking at Laksh. He was smiling evily.

Swara stood up suddenly, "I .....I have an urgent call to attend!" Saying so, she ran towards kitchen.

"Woh ..... I ....I need to talk to Sagar!" Saying so, Sanskar too ran from there.

Laughter of remaining members echoed in the hall.

But Laksh did not know what was about to happen when he would reach his room. He never knew how, someone entered his room, covered him with blanket and started punching him.

When blanket was uncovered, Sanskar was standing, smiling at him.

"Give that jhumka back!" Sanskar said.

"Jhumka! What will you do with that? The owner of that jhumka is going to enter your room within a month." Laksh said and threw that jhumka to him. Sanskar caught it in middle.

"I am joining my duties from tomorrow! I am tired sitting at home!" Sanskar informed Laksh and threw a pillow playfully at him.

Laksh grinned devilishly at Sanskar. He was in full mood of teasing his brother.

"Are are Sanskar! Where are you going?" Saying so, he pulled him and made him sit on the bed with him. He immediately closed the door.

Sanskar looked at him. He knew he was upto something again.

"What?" He asked.

"It's time for some boy's talk. As your elder brother, it's my duty to give you some tips!" Laksh said straightening his coller and looking at Sanskar who could laugh anytime.

"Bhai! You are younger! You are naive! Never been in a relationship!" Laksh said but stopped seeing Sanskar's looks, "Bhai! Don't count that psychopath Kavita in relationship. .... Ha toh hum kaha the.... Yes! So first of all, I am impressed how you mamaged to make a girl fall in love with you so deeply! And next, I am worried about her future with you!"

"What?" Sanskar exclaimed.

"Obviously! My bhai, the evergreen seedha sada bachha... I am worried what would you do on your wedding night! You don't know anything!"

Sanskar glared at Laksh who glared him back, "Toh kya! I doubt that! You should learn some techniques."

"Wait! You are saying as if you are a playboy!" Sanskar chuckled.

"Sanskar! I am elder so I know things better than you. Me and Ragu, we took an year for courtship, and you, have you ever said you love her? Forget about courtship, there is less than 15 days gap between your engagement and wedding!"

"What's the need to say I love you! She knows! I know! And is it important to escalate things on wedding night only! If she will not be ready, she can take as much time she wants! I am not marrying her for this thing!"

Laksh looked at Sanskar and gave a pitiful look to him.

"How unromantic! Oh God! Please give Swara strength to bear my brother!"

Sanskar laughed a lot at him. Laksh too laughed.

"Ho gya aapka drama bhai! May I leave?" Sanskar said smiling, "Swara must be calling me!"

Laksh smiled.

"Wait a minute! Leave the jokes! But you both need to meet and spend sometime alone Sanskar. Now what you are going to do in that time depends on you! You wanna talk, laugh, watch a movie, or..... anything! Nothing is wrong when there is conscent! Hope you understand what I mean!"

Sanskar stood up laughing. He was not taking Laksh seriously.

Ragini got a call from Laksh. And with a smile, she looked at Swara.

"Your work is done!" Ragini said, "But Laksh has definitely added some masala!"

Swara was laughing hard. Ragini came near her and said, "Laksh was thanking you for thinking so much for his brother!"

Swara smiled. Looking at the stars outside, she said, "I know scars of trauma remain imprinted on heart. The way he was falsely framed for two rape charges, I don't believe his mental health is in a good state."

Ragini agreed. She smiled and forwarded coffee cup to Swara.

Sipping the coffee, swara suddenly remembered how Sanskar held her wrist playfully but withdrew his hand immediately 2 days back.

"Ragini! Tell me one thing! A little personal though!"

"Swara! You know everything about me and Laksh! I literally called you when he was sitting with a ring in hia hands in front of me!" Ragini said, "And I will kill you if you hide something from me!"

Swara laughed a little.

"Are for hiding something, there should be something! Apart from the first day we met in his house, when I told you he hugged me, he is not even touching me. Means not even a hug, not even holding hands, nothing!"

Ragini looked at Swara in a little shock.

"Did he....I mean..... When you were alone in Manali, di he.....?" Ragini wanted to ask.

"See! He did not kiss me and I told you that! We were about to but then he stopped. But holding hands is his definition of closeness. He hugged me once but we were holding hands all the time."

"You both really need to spend sometime together. He is still traumatized and , frankly, who can't be?" Ragini said, "He had gone through something which is hard to understand."

"Ragini!" Swara said a little playfully, "Case is opposite na! Sanskar's love language is holding hands and jiju's......"

A flying pillow was received by her from Ragini. Swara's giggles echoed in the room.

"Have some shame Dr Swara!" Ragini said and turned away her face to sleep.

Sanskar was looking at moon from his room's window. He was entangled in his own thoughts. He was hiding this from himself but he was afraid. He wanted to be near Swara too. He wanted to hug her tightly. He even wanted to kiss her. But he was afraid now. What if she was not ready! What if he force himself on her!

You are not an animal Sanskar! He reminded himself.

But the thought was imprinted so deeply in his mind for last so many years that it was hard to get it out. He was now afraid of even touching Swara!