Chapter Thirty: Apartment Party.

Start from the beginning

"I gave him mine.....that was the only way he could get in and do all those stuff in there." Michelle says.

"Michelle!! Do you know how risky that could be? There could be criminals in there, they could ruin something in there....how can you be so careless?" I ask with slight anger in my tone.

"There's nothing to worry about. Caleb said he's got things under control." Michelle says.

"And you trust him so much? Why didn't you even inform anyone about this till now? My gosh!! Michelle." I say.

"This....this that you're doing now is why I didn't inform you. You're never chill with stuffs like this that why I told only Amber and yes, I trust Caleb with things like this." Michelle says.

"What? Amber, you knew about this?" I ask Amber as I turn to face her.

"Well.....we kinda knew you wouldn't approve of a party in our apartment not to talk of it being hosted by Caleb so that's why we didn't tell you. I'm sorry." Amber says.

"God!! You guys are so unbelievable. So now instead of resting from the busy day we had at work, you guys are just gonna party." I say.

"We're gonna party." Michelle says.

"Oh no.....I'm gonna go to my room and rest. You and Amber are the ones who planned it so just the two of you and others are gonna party. I can't be involved in this ridiculous event." I say as I'm about to open the door and enter back into the apartment.

Michelle stops me by standing in front of the door.

"Michelle, get out of my way." I say.

"No, Mia. What the hell's wrong with you?" Michelle asks.

"With me? With you, Michelle." I say.

"Can't you just for once not act like you? My boyfriend decides to throw me a wonderful birthday party and I let him because that's what I want. You should be happy for me and not otherwise. Do you know how long it might've taken him to setup all the stuffs in there? Do you know he and some others missed their lectures for this? All that is left for you to do is just to be happy and grateful on my behalf. I don't even know if it's the party or the host that's pissing you off but I don't care anyway....you can be pissed off for all I care....."

Amber interrupts.

"Michelle.....that's enough....."

Michelle interrupts.

"I'm so fucking sick of you acting like a boss that you're not. You're the youngest among us and you don't own this apartment. The three of us paid the same amount of it and either of us can choose what we wanna do with it and the person or people we wanna let in. How'd you feel if I started hating Jace the way you hate Caleb?" Michelle asks.

"Michelle, you're crossing the line now." Amber says.

"At least, he's not a jerk. The music shouldn't be too loud. Enjoy your party and once again, happy birthday." I say.

I brush Michelle aside and enter into the apartment.

I really don't know how to define Michelle's behavior right now.

*****************
Michelle's POV.......

"At least, he's not a jerk. The music shouldn't be too loud. Enjoy your party and once again, happy birthday." Mia says.

She brushes me aside from where I'm standing in front of the door.

I don't think an introduction from me is necessary now. It's pretty late for that and I'm pretty sure y'all know who I am already.