Special: Ninjago Dream Team (Lego Dreamz X Ninjago Crossover)

Start from the beginning

"Nothing?! NOTHING!? Whatever Bestie says comes true sooner or later! It's always like this! We say that she's crazy about saying that and then it happens!" Jay started to freak out.

The others only rolled their eyes at Jay's ranting, "Thanks, Sensei. Now we have to deal with that storm and him." Kai grew sarcastic.

"Hey! I was just being myself for once!" I defened.

"Whatever it is, it must be the reason we're here." Lloyd changed the subject as he drew on his sword, "Form up, Ninja, and prepare for battle. Zane, give us a status report."

"Affirmative," Zane replied to Lloyd's plan.

"You heard him, JJ. Come on! Let's treat it as a threat like we always do in our city." I told my best friend to focus as we drove closer to the storm.

"Oh, alright. If you say so..." He sighed before revving up his bike with mine.

Zane went ahead to assess the situation for the group, "The village appears to be under attack by shadow-like beings. They seem to be spreading some sort of corruption."

"Oni?" Both my brother and I asked.

"Negative." Zane debunked our theory, "These are small and some are airborne."

Lloyd shook his head at that, "Well, guess then we'll just have to improvise."

"Looks like it." I gave a nod before speaking to the group, "Alright, guys! We're about to face an enemy we've never faced before. It's not the first time we've done this so do as we always do and get the job done."

"Right!"

As we approached the village, I spotted a young boy with a crown, "Ninja. It is I Jan the exalted Emperor of Ninjago, and patron of the village of Janakai. Who have summoned you to defend my people."

"Emperor...? Uh....okay...Totally not weird." I mumbled to myself before stopping my bike with Jay's.

As I mounted off my bike, Cole ran up to me, having the same confused face as I had, "Huh? I didn't Ninjago had a new emperor. And a kid at that."

"Yeah...Same here...." I muttered in agreement.

Jay was still on his bike, not buying any of this, "I do not think this is one of Master Wu's lessons."

"Whatever it is. These guys need our help. What do you say we do this...old school." Cole suggested we do things our way as we always do.

But when he tried to slash a shadow-like being, it disappeared before reappearing again, "What the...?!"

"What are those guys?! He just evaporated!" Jay asked.

Kai went to try his luck with one that was in front of the so-called Emperor of Ninjago, once it disappeared, Jan, the young boy in front of him smiled.

"Kai, Elemental Master. Defend my people with your power of the wind!" Jan told the Fire Ninja.

Kai placed his sword back in its holster, "Well, certainly my liege. Let me show-wait-wait! Wind?!" he suddenly grew surprised at the recall of him having wind powers instead of fire.