Serious Talks & Empty Houses

Magsimula sa umpisa

A hum vibrated in my throat when Mili slid her tongue past my lips, easily deepening our kiss as I arched into her.

All I could think about was more—I wanted more.

"Ati," Mili murmured against my lips.

I only hummed, suddenly wrapping my hand around her throat as I pulled her in deeper.

Mili moaned against my lips gripping my hips even closer into her warm body as she sucked down on my lower lip.

A breathless huff fell from my lips when Mili suddenly forced herself to pull away.

"While I would love to take you right here on this counter—we really need to talk about everything," Mili said, easily earning a dramatic groan from me.

"What happened to basking in the moment?" I whined out as I leaned back into her for a kiss.

Mili didn't hesitate to meet me halfway for the initiated kiss—however, she managed to make it more of a fleeting kiss rather than a deeper kiss like our last one.

"That was last night—and now it's the morning," she pointed out as she helped me down from the counter.

I nodded slightly as we walked into the living room, knowing it was best that we discuss everything that was up in the air—I just wish we could've gone a little bit longer in this unspoken paradise we built.

Mili sat down on the sectional couch before motioning me over to her lap.

I smiled slightly, straddling her warm lap as her arms settled around my waist.

Mili carefully looked between my eyes, "How's the Cam situation?" she questioned carefully.

Damn, so we're really just going all in?

"It's handled—I told her I didn't want a relationship," I told her.

Mili hummed with pursed lips, "That's not going to work for me—you need to actually shut her down if you want to be with me," she explained.

And I didn't hesitate to nod, knowing that it was completely fair of her to ask, "Okay, I'll sit down with her as soon as we're back on campus," I assured her.

Mili nodded in approval, "Good," she murmured as she leaned in to press a fleeting kiss to my lips.

And as she pulled back, I carefully looked between her eyes, "And what about Alyssa?" I questioned, knowing that I thought about her and Mili somehow sleeping together during these past couple of months.

"I haven't spoken to her since that boundary talk we had on Halloween night," Mili didn't hesitate to say.

And I couldn't help but feel relieved knowing she hadn't been in contact with her, and that Mili had put up some sort of boundaries.

I pursed my lips, "And other people...?" I hesitantly questioned.

Mili tilted her head, "Other people?" she repeated back to me in confusion.

I let out a deep breath, "Have you spoken to other people since Halloween?" I questioned, basically asking if she had been with anyone else.

Mili raised a brow, "Oh you're asking if I fucked anyone else these past couple of months?" she clarified mostly to herself, and before I could say anything, she suddenly said, "If that's the case, then no I didn't even think about anyone except you, Atiana."

A smile grew on my lips, feeling my face heat up slightly with a warm blush.

I swear she always seemed to have this effect on me without even trying.

Mili carefully looked between my eyes, "I can promise you that there was no one else during these past couple of months," she assured me, clearly wanting to get her point across.

I suddenly leaned down into her, pressing a soft kiss to her lips as my smile grew.

"Yeah, there wasn't anyone else for me either," I murmured against her lips, "Well, except..." I trailed off, clearly joking with her.

But Mili only seemed to remain completely serious as she pulled back, "Except?" she repeated back to me with a narrowed look.

My smile grew, "Just school," I suddenly laughed out.

Mili rolled her eyes, and I couldn't fight back the gasp that fell from my lips when she suddenly smacked my ass, and the slap alone easily echoed through the living room walls.

"Not funny," Mili said as she rubbed my stinging ass.

I gave her a narrowed look, "That hurt," I said as I poked my bottom lip out—even if her actions didn't seem to hurt me in the slightest.

Mili only hummed as she looked between my eyes, clearly not buying my charade, "Hmm I don't know, something tells me that it only turned you on," she murmured, allowing her eyes to gauge my reaction.

I suddenly tightened my jaw, hating how easily her words made my face burn up.

"But if it really did hurt then I'll happily kiss it better," Mili suddenly offered with a raised brow, which easily made my face grow hotter.

I hummed tightly, "We need to finish this talk," I determined, purposefully not giving in to her antics.

Mili nodded with a smirk, "For sure—" she suddenly leaned down to my neck, pressing a soft fleeting kiss to my skin as she said, "No more lies or entertaining other people—from here on out, we communicate with each other."

I didn't hesitate to nod as she began sucking down on my neck, "Yes—okay."

Mili hummed against my neck, "Glad that we've settled that—" she subtly nipped at the skin of my neck, "—Now can I fuck you?" she questioned carefully.

I nodded a few times as I gripped her into me, "Yes, fuck me right now," I practically panted out.