Jay pointed his finger at that "you have heard of football !" His other hand moved slowly over his crotch afterward " and ouch "

Kyungsoo lost a little laugh at that, shaking his head " yeah I've heard.. but I only say them play it once or twice with the head of a hunter, I assume thats not the case here though ? "

The beta swallowed, own amusement fading lightly as he looked over the omegas expression, so unfathomed by what he'd just said himself.
" no its not " he nodded leaning over his knees
" you know, only you manage to look this pretty while saying disturbing things "

Kyungsoo sighed at that " I also like chopping things off, jay "

With lips pressed together the beta nodded to himself and leaned back, head turning to the side just in time to see jongin start climbing over the benches to get to them aswell.
" move " he mumbled and jay threw his hands up without understanding only to groan as the taller showed his golden eyes in warning and he rolled his eyes standing up to go one row to the back while Jongin took a seat in his place instead " you couldve just sat on the other side " jay mumbled.

but the other beta simply ignored him and pulled a cooling pack out of his jacket pocket as he reached his hand out to kyungsoos without another word.

The omega figured it be best not to discuss or argue uselessly around as they did so often and instead decided to hand it to him, displeased by the fact that it had still ben shaking. But jongin didnt seem to comment on it allowing Kyungsoo to watch him as he slowly opened the cast and slipped the cooling pack under.

The cool made him grimace little at first but soon he found it somehow relieving the pressure he'd felt on the hand before, specially since the metal of the cast wasn't pushed against his skin tightly anymore. " thank you.. "

Jongin glanced at him at that but paid no mind in replying which he appreciated. The beta glanced over to the cabin instead " they still didn't come ?"

" nope.. " jay shrugg behind them " but they should come soon.. I know him he always hangs here, maybe he had detention with his guys "

When they had arrived earlier to question this hiran guy, supposedly having stolen the purse, all they had found was a locked door and no signs or sounds of anyone inside. Jay explained they must not be here yet after all so jongin said he was going to go back and put the bags in his car. Clearly he must've stopped by somewhere to get that cooling pad whilst jay said he would look around, Kyungsoo only took a seat.
He understood it had meant waiting and he didnt particulary mind or care for it.

He frowned to himself, no he didnt mind but he wondered.
Why did jongin take a stop on the way back? He looked at the side of his face. He looked irritated and annoyed and he was moving little everytime he said something back at jay, prolonging the bickering that kyungsoo couldnt bother to listen to. the 2 of them always disagreed and argued over useless things.

Jongin could've at anytime just given kyungsoo his hand back and turn fully toward the other beta to land a punch or shove like he usually would but he didnt and it made the omega glance down to his hand still laying in jongins.

His hand was smaller than the betas and it didn't make it look better that jongin also hand his other hand on top to keep the cooling pad in place. his knuckles were wounded, dry and split at several spots. He heard eujin previously tell him to cream his hands because they were turning into sandpaper  but kyungsoo didnt mind his hands. Part of him liked the way they looked, it was just how jongin was, he didnt bother to put in the extra care for looks or skin and he didnt need to either. he had plently of boys and girls look after him as it is. 

kyungsoos frown hardened as he looked away from jongins hands, he just randomly had noticed it. it wasnt like he had examined or been interested. Suddenly confused and being much more aware of it, kyungsoo found himself hating the touch and he swallowed hesitant, unsure as he pulled his hand back finally. Jongin hadn't even noticed much of it when instead his hand had now moved up to point at jay for a moment clearifying a point he was making.