Chapter 5 Axe

Before everyone questions it, its a made up universe by me alright so we can believe in some special suits they be wearing that stretches itself out when they shift to wolves and shrinks back to fit them as they turn back to humans.
No naked awkward after shifting here 😂☠️ please lets just pretend it makes sense.
Just picture something Like beastboys suit.

(Btw yes werewolves are like 2 the size of a human once they shifted)

-

The door broke down, and the children screamed while the omegas whailed in panic. the tense atmosphere broke into pieces instensified by the sound of rushing paws hitting the floor while the wolf growled and jumped into the room but then stop once its laid its eyes on kyungsoo, stepping back and more infront the useless weight of crying omegas he intended to protect.

kyungsoo recognized him within the moments he had to look over the dirty furr and furious eyes. It was Moose .. A jerk deserving of death and being alone. Granted, kyungsoo believed he may just be able to take this idiot from what hed seen of him while hed been locked up at theirs.

The wolf snarled threadingly, for a moment kyungsoo thought he may shift to insult him further but moose knew not to mess with him when he was alone. silently it pleased kyungsoo to know that the reason the wolf was hesitant was because he was alone and well aware that despite kyungsoo being just an omega, he alone had caused the beta to loose several teeth and suffer from broken bones whenever hed taken him on alone and this time much more was at stake than pride. kyungsoo was ready to kill him as was he.

then the wilf finally launched foreward, biting into the air as kyungsoo had dodged left while pushing the side of its head the other way in attempt of avoiding the teeth and instead messing with moose as he'd previously picked up on his terrible coordination and temper.

It almost lost its footing before regaining balance and charging for him again. he straightened himself giving off the illusion he was about to jump and as the wolf lifted its head ready to bite him, kyungsoo ducked left instead, hand lifiting to gripp under its jaw and lift it further up as he slit the knife sideways across its throat.

Quiet at last, blood started dripping, running over kyungsoos hand before he could retreat it, the wolf chocked, stumbling in whimpers to the side, the scent of shock and fear radiating from it while kyungsoo watched and gave him a final kick causing its fall.

On the ground It's paws shock and struggled as if he could still get back up while drowning and bleeding out in blood. the omega pressed his lips together clenching his teeth, stepping onto the head to keep it still before he got down and stabbed the knife in from under its jaw, ending the suffrage of a slow death.

Everyone looked at him completely struck and speechless as kyungsoo pulled the knife out, shaking the blood from it off to the side while he stood back up and wiped the rest off on the fabric of his pants on his thighs, briefly he looked back at the omegas and old betas, not caring for the fearful expressions they carried. they werent a threat to him anyway. but as he looked down to the knife he couldnt help and also glance onto the bandaged arm he remember being bitten on, it was trembling from the pain and he moved his fingers with much more exersion, he'd noticed the troubke hed felt just a moment ago in swinging the knife the proper way. He figured it must've been why the wolf hadn't died instantly, or perhaps it was because the knife was smaller than to what he'd handled before.

At last, as he stepped over the body and shock the very hand hurting, lowering it to his side while he apprpached the door and looked sideways to where it lead.

It was a hallway leading to stairs going up, by how the light shone hrough he figured it must be the outside right away.. perhaps a broken off door was in the way but if the wolf came in he can get out.