Chapter 27 justice Js

" I was worried sick !" sojoon scolded, looking at the 2 sat on their usual spot on the couch. It had nearly become tradition that every now and then the alpha would scold them for whatever new trouble the 2 would cause. He sighed, only looking strictly at the 2 as if he was expecting them to explain themselves without him asking but they didnt seem to budge and the more he watched them, the angrier he got.

jongin was still shirtless, tiredly leaning his head back onto the lean of the couch while kyungsoo frowned at their alpha, genuinely seeming confused " why are you angry ?" he then asked and sojoon lifted his eyebrows at him in disbelief " why are you sleeping together in one bed !!?"

" why is it a problem? we've been sleeping in the same bed and on the ground "

" thats different !I'm your alpha" he continued " not a hormone driven teenager !"

" good me neither " Jongin lifted his head to frown at the older" look, we didnt fuck if thats what youre worried about "

sojoon grew red in anger, lips parting as he inhaled ready to yell only to catch himself stutter and stop as he turned away, hand over his mouth and then pointing it back at the beta " did you want to ?"

jongins frown hardened and sojoon briefly glanced at kyungsoo having the same reaction " fuck no, seriously ??"

" well I need to make sure, you.. I know you're- I mean- I.. I know you like all the, the fruits.. " " oh my god.. " jongin buried his face in his hands as he heard the rest of the pack snicker and hold back their laughed by the staircase while sojoon continued " you werent even wearing a damn shirt.. you 2 need to be honest with me.. cause if you did and you didnt use protection-"

" we didnt fucking do anything" jongin frowned, hands reached out as he was sitting up further in his own beleif and anger "not caring about gender doesn't mean I wanna fuck everything that walks ok !? I'm not jay"

"hey.. " jay gasped in the background.

" jongin !" The alpha scolded, frowning hard " that's not what I meant and you know it.."

" thank you " jays comment followed and sojoon glanced at him irritated before at the rest of the betas " guys please, leave us ok this doesnt concern any of you" " he mentioned my name-" "jay" he warned and the beta finally sighed heavy in a groan before turning away to follow the rest of the betas upstairs.

exhausted sojoon took a seat on the table, pinching the bridge of his nose and collecting his words to speak only to look up when kyungsoo did instead.

" I had a nightmare.. " he confessed, looking down ashamed " so I went out to get some air, i couldnt go back in because I didnt want to be close to an alpha it. " he struggled, inhaling and clenching his jaw " I guess it made me uncomfortable or whatever so jongin offered to let me sleep with him in his bed instead.. I told him I dont care about him sleeping shirtless if he usually does it.. he asked me 3 fucking times if I was ok with it and he was gonna sleep on the floor but I didnt want that just like he didnt want me on the floor, thats why we were sleeping in the same bed "

sojoon was quiet looking at him before at jongin again, head turned away with folded arms. He suddenly found himself feeling regretful of having yelled earlier, thinking of his beta in such a way when all he did was look out for the omega.

" i dont understand why you would be mad even if we had sex. I cant bear children anyway, its not something you will ever have to worry- " " no.. no thats not why- I'm not mad I was just worried.. " sojoon reached his hands out, getting down in front of the 2 now as he took a hold of the omegas hand " I'm sorry it's just the way you used to live its- .. I dont want you doing these things anymore.. I was worried because you shared a bed and I know your both willing to, to engage in the same fruits " jongin closed his eyes " for fucks sake please stop saying that, it actually physically hurts me.. "