Chapter 33 waterfall

Quick recap:

- the school organized a trip ( sojoon told KS if he wants he can go)

- KS told JG, he only considers going because he didnt believe waterfalls were real and waterfalls are on the map of the trips location

- KS noticed JG only lets his wolf run alone and at night.

- KS has nightmares at night and sometimes gets uncomfortable with sojoon as an alpha being in the same room but if he shares the bed with JG he has less/no nightmares and feels safer

- KS and JG stopped sharing a bed after JG told Sojoon about what happened (KS nearly trading his body for a purse that they tried to get back for a girl because of the justice jays) which made ks see him only as a snitch and now he pissed

- sojoon found out that ks was secretly training jennie.

-

" alright everyone !" the teacher announced after the bus came to a halt and kyungsoo shifted his eyes from looking out of the window toward him and his stretched out hands " from here on we'll be be walking for the rest of the way to the camp "

half of the students on the bus groaned but the teacher had only laughed lightly to himself, turning away again to leave as everyone started to complain and pack their things. Chanyeol too stood up. he'd been sitting beside him, helping him with his studies and explaining music to him because appearently the beta was obsessed with it and making it in another club they had at school. kyungsoo wondered just how many useless clubs there could be, then again alpha sojoon had always told him nothing was useless if it made someone happy and chanyeol.. he looked up to the beta smiling as he grabbed both their back from ontop the seats, he guessed music made him happy but it seemed like chanyeol was like alpha sojoon easy to please, easy to make happy. almost every other student on the bus looked exhausted and annoyed at the newly found information of having to walk for once int heir little lives but chanyeol smiled.

he could hear his thought just by looking at him from where his head nearly touched the ceiling cause he was so tall ,,the weather is so nice, we could see some birds, sing some songs, name some plants, jump over rainbows,, all kyungsoo could think of is if there might be rogues in the forest after all, or newly settled pack, they had failed to remember because truthfully the school and its organizers werent the most capable people to him.

he moved his head from resting against his fist, squinting at chanyeol patting another student on the back in encouragement, when then he heard jongins name being whined a few rows in the back and he glanced over instead to yuna, pretending to struggle with getting her bag down. He knew jongin wasnt as stupid to believe it, which made it all the more annoying to see the said beta do as she expected. like whining his name would make him jump like a hunters child.

" you coming ?" chanyeol asked and he averted his eyes and nodded back, getting to his feet at last to follow him through the aisle and out of the bus, where all other other students have gathered.

yuna and jongin were the last to leave the bus and he caught his eyes as he stepped the öast step down. still salty, kyungsoo scoffed. he wanted to growl but he knew better than to start something now surrounded by so many people and jongin mustve shared the thought aswell as he simply rolled his eyes and looked away and back to yuna with her wallnut shaped head she mustve falsely believed looked better if she titled it while speaking to someone.

he looked away back to chanyeol, nearly having forgotten that he'd still carried both their bags as he took his own and swung it over his back instead. the beta only smiled down at him in response and perhaps this might have been one of those moments were kyungsoo should have said thanks. but he didnt feel comfortable doing that so instead he shifted and briefly looked to jongin again before to the ground beneath him, to kick a stone aside while the teacher went on to talk and explain a route in front of everyone.