Chapter 28.5

[This chapter was deleted so I killed a pillow and forgot bout it. Now I'm too lazy to change numbers so YES ITS 28.5 ]

[Btw ik last chapters note made me sound like I am not ok and I'm actually not but I'm kinda vibing on that lol

Anyways, I'm not a murderer thanks for supporting. dont report me. I didnt bury my pillow. enjoy]

-

kyungsoo exhaled as he looked to the grass beneath him. He was sitting at one of the tiered rows of benches facing the field of grass before him somewhere at the back of the school.

there were still a couple of students who'd pass by to head home. even the last classes must be done soon or at least he'd hoped so. He was growing irritated by sending back glares to every student that would look at him weirdly as they passed by and talked about him. They always did that, people around here liked talking about him. Sometimes they'd recognized him and other times they would call him weird for looking mad or being alone as an omega. 

he glanced down to his hand that was carrying the ripped cast around his wrist and backhand. there were several old and already dirtied seams from when he previously had ripped it during training or other things and he could already hear yixing complain and beg him to just use that hand as little as possible and he would reply saying he would try just to please alpha sojoon.

He couldnt understand how that would do good. From his view it had already healed up, he could use his hand just fine. It wasn't like he couldn't handle a little pain after all and at least fighting was making him use his hand more efficiently than carving useless lines into woods.

He blinked, turning his hand around again to stretch out his fingers and watch them tremble.
Mostly, Even if he followed yixings orders and only used his hand for the carving exercises, he didnt believe in it working. He wasnt blind or stupid, he can see the damage that had been done and he can see that he can't regenerate what he lost, he was never gonna be as strong on that hand as he used to beand he was never going to be able to fully stretch his fingers back like he could on the other hand.

Kyungsoo sighed at that thought, balling his hand to a fist again before he pulled it back to himself. It didnt matter, strength was never something he relied on to begin with. He will just have to learn to move faster and more precisely, more thoughtout and making a fist was more important than stretching his fingers back. 

"  hey.. " jay appeared by his side, stepping up the benches to join him.
" how your hand ?"

The omegas eyes wouldn't meet him, he never liked being asked these kind of questions, it made him uncomfortable " why is there a field this big but nobody uses it ? Its completely empty" he shifted the attention elsewhere instead.

" well " jay adjusted his seat beside him, exhaling as he looked over the field " its mostly for matches, competitions "

With a frown kyungsoo finally turned to him " I thought that was immoral? I dont see any of these pimples being able to actually compete"

Jay chuckled shaking his head " its not dangerous mostly, its just games for fun.. mostly" his unsure explanation only confused the omega further so he hummed " you've ever heard of catch the flag ? " the shorter looked down " football? Volleyball? basketball? Baseball-"
" why the obsession with balls??"

The answer seemingly amused jay who pursed his lips as he folded his arms and leaned back
" idk something bout them.. right ?"

Irritated the omega held eyecontact seemingly confused as jay had kept his smirk, pressing his lips together innocently until at last kyungsoo sighed, catching on to threaten" I sure like kicking them "