Chapter 9

uncomfortable. thats all kyungsoo could think about as he twisted and turned on the burning bed, like needled flames stabbed him all over his body and he whimpered arching his back to turn the other way again, exhaling shakingly. 

then a towel touched his forehead , cool and soft, it whiped over his burning skin and and he wanted nothing more to grab a hold of it to somehow keep it close. he might die if he didnt, he may burn up or suffocate. anothe whimper left him and he turned the other way, the towel had warmed up and became uncomfortable, the blankets laid over him, soaked and sticky, hot. everything was hot. he groweled at last, arching his back again in anger at the fact that he had to feel this way, no beta, no alpha would ever understand this feeling of helplessness, of the own body betraying you, weakening you and making you useless. 

he wanted to punch something, anything to make it clear that he woulndt be controlled like this but the problem was he did, he did get controlled this way. 

at least until it was over.

kyungsoos eyes fluttered open and he instantly blinked the bit of sleepiness away as he looked onto the brownish wall in front of him, curtains blowing slightly from the wind seeping through the slightly agape window. a little lamp decorating the empty corner but he could tell it hadnt been used for a while. grunting hed looked over his shoulder at the rest of the empty room, the big bed hed laid on, reeking of the familiar smell the alpha carried. 

worried but also angered kyungsoo sat up and lifted the blanket to see if hed left any marks of what couldve happened to cause him to end up in this bed. but his body was clean

cleaner than ever to be exact, the bruises had faded almost completely and there was only a cast on his hand that hed injured, his leg had scarred over but seemed fine. 
he mustve been out for more than a couple of days. 

" you're up " the alpha spoke and kyungsoo had to flinch, looking back onto the door that had opened without him noticing.  " how do you feel ?"

kyungsoo could only blink at him, all memory of what happened came flying back to him and he lifted a hand to his head in disbelief of it having been real. " kyungsoo-" the alpha stepped closer but it only made the omega flinch further back, stumbling out of bed and badkward toward the lamp in panic, heavy breaths escaping his lips when he could only stare at sojoon, unable to comprehend. 

" sorry.. " sojoon reached his hands out, carefully like he was to approach a wild animal, he lowered himself " I didnt meant to startle you "

kyungsoo didnt answer, only looked at him before to the door calculative hed already been thinking of ways to run past him and successfully escape but he knew it was too close and the rest of the pack could be standing around the very corner " its ok kid.. just breath though alright ?" 

swallowing once, kyungsoo was unable to face the situation, he was tired of trying to figure out what this alpha really wanted, it was confusing and causing him a headache. It overwhlemed him enough to only seek distance.

" kid ?" he called again the omega backed away further, daring to look away only to land eyes onto the agape window before back onto an approaching sojoon. 

the sound of the lamp falling over filled the room and every head in the house turned when they'd heard it smash and break on the floor, pushed by kyungsoo himself before he rushed to the window and jumped out of it. 

" shit.. " sojoon sighed, looking after him as he stepped over the glass. They were on the second floor and he half expected the omega to be laying there, hurt and attempting to move away but instead he found he was running still with a limp over the grass in quite the speed considering how drained he shouldve been from just coming out of heat. only houres ago he recalled checking on him, pale and still sweating under the sheets. Now he was running in a speed that showed hed been running many times before.