Chapter 30: Return

I'M BACK

Recap :
- jongin made kyungsoo join an after school club thing with jay "called the js"( basically doing things for other students and getting paid forbit in return)
- they got a job to find a purse of a girl
- following leads they at the end had to get it bsck from 'the markler' (a traffiker of the black market)
- the markler is a perv who tried to get into kyungsoos pants but they escaoe just intime.

- jongin told sojoon what happened
- sojoon decides kyungsoo should go to therapy
- kyungsoo is pissed that jongin snitched

-

Jongin inhaled, restlessly turning around on the bed to look at the empty space beside him.
He'd nearly forgotten what it was like to sleep without the omega besides him.
Not that he hadnt struggled with sleeping alone before but ever since he did the favour of letting the boy share his bed, he'd found a sense of comfort in not being alone at night.

He sat up to lean over his lifted knees glancing over to the window with a sigh. He shouldn't have a problem with this.

Kyungsoo had only spent a few nights in his bed afterall, with an open door as sojoon had ordered and even then at nights he'd still wake up to kyungsoo turning or moving around until jongin reached his arm out to hold him still and allow their sleep to continue.
He remembered fighting the urge at first until he grew annoyed by putting up the blanket, they younger had kicked off over and over again that at last he'd just reached around him and he thought perhaps if the omega woke up he would be met with a punch or a kick but after the first night kyungsoo hadn't mentioned it and in the second night he hadn't either despite both knowing of the other being awake.

The third night kyungsoo had actively given into it and though Neither of them wouldve admitted it. Jongin shock his head, he wouldnt dare to confess they had cuddled and he enjoyed it. But he couldnt deny it. He liked holding onto him. It gave him a sense of security he hadnt really felt before. Hed blamed the insticts of a beta toward and omega but he knew even then thaz it was a lie. Truth was to his disgust, he might just start to find a liking to the omega.

Jongin moved the blanket off his legs to walk over to the window and look outside, down the house and to the grass, not surprised his eyes landed on the said omega from where he sat and watched the moon.

The beta, clenched his jaw in tought. Looking elsewhere. he'd go down and tell him to stop being a sulky child but the last time he attempted to even say something he'd been shut down and glared at. He figured it would only trigger him further and perhaps they would find themselves in a fight till one draws blood on the other again.

Kyungsoo blamed him for having to go to a therapist and he blamed him for having snarked and he was stubborn enoigh to hold a grudge strong enough to shut out any sort of explanation or consideration for his side. It almost pissed the beta off himself because despite the reaction he felt he did right and hed do the same decision of telling sojoon again because he'd already made the wrong choice by letting the omega tag along to begin with.

He shouldve known it wasnt like the usual things they do where they climb up a roof to pick something out of a window or tree or tell someone to pay back the money or even deliever out cheat notes.
He should've stopped it the moment he heard the markers name.

part of him just liked seeing kyungsoo like he was back then and he liked being with him while he was like that. Truth was that they worked well as a team in battle, they worked well together when they had a mission to follow. It gave jongin a kick he hadnt felt before and he enjoyed it too much to realize how bad it was for the omega. He was selfish and it nearly cost-