I groaned. "No-Oo"
My body protested, limbs limp.

The world around me faded quickly, the light began to disappear. Then darkness.
—————————————————

I awake in a white walled, brightly light building. Curtains are drawn around my small cot. My body feels numb, I try to move an arm. Pain shoots up it like lighting on a rainy night. It hurts to move.

I pause to listen in, I hear voices talking.

"Percy, I swear it's like a curse." A female voice says.

"What? Annie I wasn't just gonna let him die! What was I supposed to do?" A male one responds.

Annie?

"You're to nice."

Then Silence.

The male voice sighs. "What the hell did you want to do then?"

"I don't know?" The female voice waivers.

At this point I can see their shadows, the women's hands are crossed firmly on her chest. The man's hands gesture, a lot.
The female figures hands move to her head, she rubs her temples, groaning. The women squinted.

"What's up with you? Something's going on, I can tell. Other than well-" The man says, his arms uncrossing.

"I'm starting to remember this guy acting like a bitch." The women's nodded her head toward the curtain, where unknown to her. I was listening in on their conversation.

"So you think he might have a problem with us, in some way?" He stated.

The women sighed.

"Percy I swear."

"What? What did I say?"

"they really say your good with sarcasm."

"If I can't kill it with sarcasm or riptide, it's not dying, you can quote me on that"

I leaned forward toward them. And at that moment, the bed creaked. Loud.

"Shit"

Both of the figures, muttered at the same time, before, entering into the curtained room.
———————————————-

"How much of that conversation did you hear?" Annabeth chase questioned, a pained expression on her face. Her piercing grey eyes stormed angrily in my direction.

Percy Jackson's face held his usual lop sided grin. But, this time, it faces toward the ground. His hands scratches the back of his neck.

I relished their guilt. I realized, what an opportunity this could be. "Oh, just the part where you called be a bitch."

I smirked thinly, this was the perfect position of power for me. I, Dominic, got to control the most powerful demigods, in hundreds of years. Simply, because neither one of them, wanted to ruin their perfect reputation.

"You wouldn't want me to tell the rest of camp, that, maybe, I don't know, it wasn't just me that you were calling bad names behind our backs?" I asked, I sly smile spreading across my face.

The blonde, burned out into laughter. "You seriously think that anyone would listen to you Or that anyone would care, let alone us? Not to mention the fact that we just saved your life?"

"Not you" I stated.

Percy's lips pursed.

"Percy, saved me. You, wanted to leave me for dead."

"Now, hold on, I never said anything about—"

"Quiet princess" I smiled. Ananbeths jaw dropped to the floor. Her eyes wide with shock, and amusement.