Chapter 23: Distance Between Us 🌶️

Chapter 23:
There is no longer any
Distance Between Us

//Warning: This chapter involves explicit sex scenes, feel free to skip it and be assured you will miss nothing important to the overarching story. Also please be gentle with me as this is the first full sex scene I ever wrote//

There was no longer any form of hesitation between Nix and Loki, no more secrets, no more barriers, they were together now and for this night at least, nothing would come between them.

Not any political bullshit. Not any rules and regulations. And certainly no clothing.

Loki did not even care about the shirt he had on, so he ripped it open to get it off faster. Over the last few months, Nix had awoken a lot of things inside him, one of which was this beastly hunger that he was now going to saturate.

Nix was still trembling as she laid on the fur of her nest, but no longer from the sadness that had overtaken her, and even though she was completely undressed at this point, Loki also knew it was not from the cold. Her eyes shined with the same hunger Loki felt in his core.

But as much as Loki felt like a feral wolf at this moment, he was still a god, and he knew to take his time. Because the woman under him was not a prey he needed to devour, she was a goddess that he needed to worship with every fiber of his being.

His mouth had already worshiped hers, exploring every part of her lips and drawing out the sweetest sounds and flavors he had ever had at this point, but he knew he could get more, and he needed more! So his lips traveled down her neck, his teeth gracing it ever so softly, making her deliciously shiver under his touch.

His tongue came next, testing her skin, somehow cold and warm at the same time, as they followed the mesmerizing swirling patterns of dark blue there, following them like they were a treasure map and discovering that she seemed more sensitive where they decorated her skin.

He came to her chest, where he took a brief moment just to enjoy the sound of her heart beat and her heavy breathing, closing his eyes to truly take in the sound, before his mouth seeked out where the patterns lead him, and closed around the darkest part of her body.

He knew the sweet sound he heard before was nothing compared to the sounds he heard now, just like the sound she was making now, even though they were the most delicious he ever heard, would be nothing compared to what was to come.

He swirled his tongue around the sensitive bit, feeling it harden under his touch as his free hand sought out the other one so it could not feel left out, finding the perfect balance between squeezing and stroking that made her moans the loudest. Finding that if he gently used his teeth, the sound was like an enchanted choir.

He could have spent hours like this, worshiping his goddess as listening to her song, but he knew there was more to come, and his hunger was starting to get unbearable. So after making sure both of her breasts got the same treatment, he started moving lower. His kisses decorated the patterns like stars in the sky, moving lower and lower as her breathing got faster with excitement.

She had already opened herself up to him, so all he had to do now was enjoy the taste. The sight made the wolf in him howl, making him almost growl with the effort it took to hold back as he let his lips find her sweet pearl to have a taste.

Incredible, both the taste and sound was better than he could ever imagine, the way she squirmed under his touch, the way her voice sounded like it was singing to his very soul, and the way she felt on his tongue. It was more than he could handle, and he wondered if the apples of Idun were ever this sweet.