Kuroka wasn't showing it, but her mind was currently forcing itself to lose control as her own conscious was the only thing keeping it at bay. 'Focus, Kuroka. Don't lose control of your anger.' She kept charging with more spears going into her arms as she showed no reaction whatsoever towards it. 'You don't feel it because of adrenaline right now. So focus on the important part of taking him down.' Kuroka jumped from the ground towards the sides of Overhaul as he sent multiple spears at her. This had her dodge to the ceiling with the villain continuing on. She kept jumping from one area to the next varying between the walls, ceiling and ground. Her movements increased to the point it looked like a black shadow had been going around Overhaul as he struggled to find the real Kuroka.

"You think just because you can jump from side to side that you'll win!? I'll destroy everything in this area including you! I'M NOT AFRAID OF THAT!" He was about to put his hands to the ground as his arms and legs were severed before his wings were forcibly pulled out of his body. "AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

Kuroka kicked Overhaul so he was laying on the ground with her foot on his back. She was struggling to keep herself awake as her body was bleeding a bit. "It's done, Overhaul. *pant* Admit defeat and accept your loss with dignity."

"There is no dignity in this world. There hasn't been order in it since quirks had been discovered. The only reason people want to cling to moral is because they don't want to be different."

This now angered Kuroka even more. "SO YOU'RE JUST WILLING TO GIVE UP ONE PERSON'S LIFE FOR YOUR OWN GOALS!?" Kuroka was enraged. She genuinely was angered by the comment. "To think I once went along with your plan. You've caused so much hurt to many people before and after you became what you are right now. Eri. Do you even understand the level of damage you've caused her? Right now, that little girl hardly understands any of the outside world because of what you did. She's suffering because of your actions. So tell me, Overhaul. Was what you planned for EVEN WORTH ALL THE DESTRUCTION YOU'VE CAUSED!?"

Overhaul didn't say anything to her question for a moment before calmly answering. "What I set out to do is complete. The moment Shigaraki awakens, there will be order once more. The current factions refuse to sustain law and order and allow each side to ravel in their own chaos. They'd even allow humans to do the same. Though we are willing to destroy all, there's a form of solidarity if humanity holds under a single banner. That is what I planned to make. A world of order. Whether it's against Shigaraki or for him, I don't care. Better than the madness we have at the moment." Now unable to control her temper, Kuroka used her Senjutsu and sent a point blank blast of unparalleled proportion at Overhaul, completely pulling him off of the face of existence. When the remains were shown, Kuroka simply laughed at herself.

"Hehehe. Ahahahaha! I've gotta be out of my mind right now, because for a moment there, I agreed with him." Kuroka began walking towards where Izuku and everyone left before falling to the ground. "Dammit. This hurts." She tried to heal herself as best she could with the damage now being so she wouldn't die of anything serious. However, her strength was zapped and unable to handle anymore for the time being. "I'm sorry....Izuku...." She passed out on the ground before turning into a cat to recover her strength faster. To the side, Vali had came towards her to pick the Nekomata up and bring her somewhere safer.

"Guess this is a fight that requires a lot of sacrifice. You did good if anything, Kuroka."

With Izuku's group

As they continued towards the tank, the group was stopped by several Nomu. "These guy's again!?"

"GET OUTTA MY WAY!" Miruko came charging forward to slam into the Nomu's heads, effectively ending them before standing in front of everyone smirking. "These things are already dead, so killing them a second time isn't gonna do anything."

"Quite a spectacle you've given." Everyone turned towards the voice to notice it was a giant creature with wings and the body of a Chinese dragon. Feeling the overwhelming presence, Izuku's fur went on edge as he prepared for battle.

 Feeling the overwhelming presence, Izuku's fur went on edge as he prepared for battle

"Samael."

"It seems I'm known." The lack of emotion in how he was speaking scared Izuku. It wasn't natural as well as he seemed to feel as if he was restrained.

"Everyone, I'll handle this guy. You focus on taking down Shigaraki like we agreed." Izuku created a barrier between him and his group as the Nekomata boy focused on Samael specifically. "Guess this'll start our major fight. I'm sending you back to the land of the dead where you belong."

And that finishes this chapter. See how Izuku handles Samael next time. Hope you all enjoyed and thanks for reading.