"YOU THINK YOU'RE SUPERIOR TO ME!? PATHETIC!" Overhaul created three spell circles in front of him while pushing a holy spear through both. "BALANCE BREAKER! LONGINUS OF RENEWAL! TAKE THIS!" The two connected with one another for a massive shockwave to send both sliding back. When the dust cleared, Kuroka's claws were cracked with Overhaul's spear still in tact. "Seems a Balance Breaker's stronger than your own power. All that bravado and you can't even do something so simple as push my own attack away without the cost of your own claws. Pathetic."

Kuroka concentrated again to build up her Ki. As she did, Overhaul gave her no time to recover it as he stormed towards the Nekomata woman for her to dodge and push to focus more with dodging the villain's attacks. 'He knows how Senjutsu works. If I'm gonna beat him, I need to find a way to restore my Ki.' Kuroka tried to think about how to handle this before thinking back to what she taught about Ki to Izuku and Koneko.

Few days ago

"All you need to do is concentrate and keep your mind set on a clear goal. You corrupt your mind by thinking of something you shouldn't such as a desire to kill or overwhelm a person, you can easily lose yourself to that." She showed an example of both by having two different orbs. One was pure sky blue while the other was a dark purple that seemed to be more unstable. "What makes our Ki powerful is the refined aspect we have when using it. There is no malice in it. There is no hatred. One could argue our Ki is cold blooded. However, I disagree."

"So when you say refined, what exactly are you talking about?" Izuku asked as Koneko sat on his lap listening to the explanation.

"The world has multiple forms of Ki. Positive and negative. When you're in complete balance in your mind, the Ki is about half what you could obtain in the amount of time. However, when you're holding anger and rage in you, you can absorb more, but it's difficult to control. As such, it becomes unstable and can damage you." The unstable orb she had creates an implosion on itself to make a breeze. "This damage can be both physical and mental."

"So avoid acting in anger?" Koneko questioned with Kuroka thinking how to express this.

"Only do this if you have no choice. The drawback is dangerous, but never forget yourself. The second you do, you'll turn into something else and have to put up with whatever takes the current you's place."

"Aunty Kuro!" Eri ran over to Kuroka and hugged her to make the Nekomata woman smile.

Back to the present

'I hate that he's demanding me to think on this. I really do.' Kuroka took a deep breath as the veins on her forehead began to bulge up and smile. "OVERHAUL YOU ASSHOLE! IM GONNA SHOVE THAT SPEAR SO FAR UP YOUR ASS YOU'LL TASTE YOUR OWN SHIT!"

"Classy. But pointless banter won't stop me! REWRITING THRUST!" Overhaul sent a massive shockwave towards Kuroka for her to have her hair cover her eyes before the spear lodged itself in her shoulder. "NOW PERI-" The spear was grabbed and shattered by Kuroka's hand that had the spear in it's shoulder. "But how."

"....ill you..." Overhaul heard Kuroka speak before her eyes were shown with a black aura radiating around her. The veins on her head bulged as her skin darkened with a sickening smile showing on her face. "I'll kill you." She walked towards Overhaul with him immediately using his quirk to push her back. Once he did, Kuroka disappeared and reappeared behind him faster than anyone could see. Overhaul moved behind to just narrowly avoid his face being sliced into four pieces to pull away and only lose his right arm.

"AHHHH!!!!" He restored his hand shortly after with his face beginning to break out in a minor rash. "Just because I can rebuild my arm, DOESN'T MEAN IT DOESN'T HURT LIKE HELL!" Overhaul sent spikes once again at Kuroka for her to dodge and attempt to attack once again from behind. "Fooled you." He sent spears behind him for three to impale Kuroka in her body as she propelled herself forward. The fact she wasn't dodging shocked Overhaul as he pulled himself away with Kuroka continuing on after him. "YOU'RE SUPPOSSED TO FEEL PAIN!" He kept sending spears embued with his Balance Breaker at the Nekomata woman with her tanking them as if their pain wasn't felt. "YOU SHOULD BE AT LEAST FLINCHING! WHAT THE HELL IS DRIVING YOU RIGHT NOW!?