51 (🍋)

Y/n felt his hand trail down from her head to her hips, his fingertips just barely brushing against the tip of her nipple. He broke away from the kiss, regrettably so, but he made his movement quick.

Dottore got up and between her legs, looking down at her like she was a delicious meal. Delicious she was, he would soon find out. He let his hands squeeze her hips, lightly, his eyes narrowing and almost glowing in pure desire.

"Darling," he almost purred. "Let me have a taste." He kissed her softly as his hands worked on undressing her waist. The cloth was discarded swiftly and she had a thought she wouldn't be seeing it until the next morning.

Dottore's fingers teased her, his middle finger slipping inside her rather easily. He let out a chuckle, pleased.

"My dear, so eager for me already?" He mused, slowly moving his finger in and out. Y/n let out a whine in response. She wasn't quite used to the treatment the doctor was giving her, as he usually came in immediately with his cock and pounded her until she was on the brink of passing out from pleasure.

Being slow and sensual brought on new feelings, feelings she didn't really have time to dwell on, to focus on.

Another finger slipped in, his ring finger.

He pumped his fingers a little faster, still keeping his pace relatively slow. He wasn't going to give her a chance.

Somehow in the midst of his fingering, he got her shirt off. Dottore moving from kissing her to her nipple. His mouth latched on and he sucked, his other hand going and fondling the other boob. He pulled and teased the nipple, going until it was sensitive and red.

The sensations of all this happening was bringing her closer to the edge faster than she ever imagined. Her inner walls squeezed his fingers, which stopped and pulled themselves out.

Y/n opened her eyes in confusion, feeling him pull away from her body. She opened her mouth to question, but she was interrupted by a messy kiss and a tongue that she swore she could feel in the back of her throat.

"I didn't say you could cum yet, love." He whispered. The doctor then pulled away and lowered himself so his face was right between her thighs.

He looked up at her, resting his head on her thigh while making eye contact. His fingers spread her pussy lips open but didn't quite enter her yet. "Do you want me to eat you out?" He asked, licking his lips.

Eager nodding followed by her hips moving to try and force his fingers to slip inside. His hand held down her hips, his nails digging into her skin. "Use your words, Y/n." His finger slid over her clit before returning to hold her lips open.

"Yes— archons— Doctor please." Her hips moved once again, the movement stiffled by the grip of his hand. "Good girl." He smiled and moved his face to settle between her thighs.

He groaned at the taste. He couldn't get enough. He pressed his tongue flat, slowly moving it up and closer to her clit. His teeth brushed against the bundle of nerves, earning a hip jerk. He latched onto it, sucking and licking it while his two fingers slipped inside once again.

They curled upwards, taking notice on how her legs shuttered and threatened to close. Dottore held her thigh as his tongue entered her, his eyes closed in the bliss of her taste.

Y/n was seeing stars. He was going antagonistically slow. Her hand went to his hair, her hips wanting to roll. His fingers pried her open, his tongue thrusting inside. Her hand gripped his hair and her hips jerked towards him. She moaned his name, whispering it like he was the reason she even existed.

He chuckled lightly, pulled away with her cum on his face. He licked his lips, his eyes still holding a lustful glare. "You taste divine, my love." He hummed, his hands still gripping her thighs like he was scared she was going to squirm away. As if she'd do that. "I can't seem to get enough." His voice trailed off and went back to kiss her inner thigh.

"Dottore." Y/n gasped, her voice almost whine from overstimulation. He said nothing in response, only shoving his tongue back inside her. He felt her hand go to his hair, holding him there as her hips twitched towards him.

He moaned at the taste, him eating her out like it was his last meal. Savoring every sound she made like it was her last. In some ways, it was. This was their last chance at anything like this because once they were in Sumeru, it was work from there on out.

He grabbed her hips and pulled her closer, his eyes closed. Even then, anyone could see how desperate he was for her. For her taste. His fingers slipped back inside, pumping in and out of her slowly, a difference of how desperately he was eating her out. The tips of his fingers could feel the small spongey part of her and he could almost smile.

He pressed on it, earning a whine and her legs closing on his head. He chuckled lightly, feeling her come undone yet again under his touch. He couldn't help but deprive pleasure from her noises. It was a slight pity that he couldn't see her face while doing this, but there were other chances.

His free hand found a way to undo his belt and pull it off his waist, tossing it away. He pulled out his cock and started pumping himself, the tip already slick with precum. He felt her grip on his hair tighten and his core tightened only seconds later. He was starting to come undone just from her and he loved it.

He tasted her cum once again on his tongue as she moaned his name loudly, the loudest she ever had. He groaned into her pussy as he came seconds later, pleasure coming through his body so brightly it felt like he was going blind.

He pulled away, a grin on his face. "How'd that feel love?" He asked, standing on shaky legs. Dottore's eyes landed on her face and he almost couldn't believe it. He had driven her to the point of passing out via orgasm. He smiled, picking her up and bringing her to the bathroom to get cleaned up.

Dottore felt a little proud of himself. Once he completely undressed her and set her in the bathtub, he washed his face off. He had a near permanent grin on his face, it staying even after he got the bath ready and joined her.

He kissed her head, holding her close to his body.

"I love you."

A whisper. Words he swore he'd never say.