28 (🍋)

"#139!"

Róbkij turned his head. It was another clone. A smile grew on his face. He liked this particular clone, though this one took the form of a child.

"It's Róbkij now, #483."

#483 looked up at his older counterpart. "Whoa, you got a name?" The older clone nodded, pleased at his reaction. "Who gave it to you? I know it wasn't Prime."

"It was Prime's new pet."

The child's smile faltered. He knew the horrors Prime had a habit of doing. #483 looked away from Róbkij's watching gaze. "I-I see. How is the new pet faring?"

"There's no need to worry about that, #483." The older clone simply patted his younger counterpart. "He likes this one."

He looked at the locked door, seeing at how the handle moved over so slightly, with a little click disappearing into the silence. The child clone looked at the door himself, now curious.

"#139- I mean, Róbkij, why are you looking at the door?"

He chuckled, finding the child's innocence amusing. He knew the child was just pretending. This child did participate in a rather brutal experiment, but maybe this child didn't know how the concept of sex works.

"No reason." His hand rested on the back of #483's head. "Let's go dissect some snow foxes, hmm?"

The child's face lit up. "Yes!"

~

Dottore's lips smashed into hers, pushing the both of them into the wall next to the door. His fingers were quick to lock the door, smiling into the kiss as he felt her hands grip at the collar of his shirt. His tongue brushed against her bottom lip, practically begging her him to explore her mouth, as it did only a few hours prior.

When her initial shock didn't give him the answer he wanted, his let his hands travel down her back, using her butt as some of lift to move her to a nearby desk. He used her body to push the papers off the desk, the paper scattering across the floor.

Y/n was acutely aware of his hands exploring her body, moving up and down, his soft touches sending shivers up her spine. Eventually, his hands landed on the front of her body, moving quickly to unbutton the shirt she wore. His shirt. Archons, it looked on her, but it would look better off.

Dottore released her from the kiss, taking a step back. He was mildly surprised at his actions, looking at the half-naked woman on the table. He opened his mouth, interrupted only by Y/n grabbing his collar and pulling him into another fierce kiss.

She moaned into the kiss, wrapping her legs around his waist, forcing his body to be close to hers. She felt his boner poke the inner part of her thigh, smiling as he pulled her shirt away from her body, discarding it to a corner of the room. He broke away from the kiss, panting.

"You're not wearing a bra?"

Y/n smiled. "Why would I? Your clothes are good enough."

He smirked, pleased at her words. "You are a rather curious girl, love."

"I'm aware." Her arms looped around his neck, pulling him close. "Now stop talking."

"Yes ma'am." He chuckled, kissing her neck, biting and leaving subtle marks on her skin. He lifted her body ever so slightly to pull off her shorts, unhooking her legs to pull the article of clothing completely off.

Dottore pulled away again, his bright ruby red eyes looking at her naked body before him. It was beautiful. His lips curled into a smirk, though Y/ns frowned. She moved to get off the table, unhappy with how this was currently going. The doctor stopped her.