23 (🍋)

"What do we do about breakfast?" Y/n asked. "I mean, I would like to eat something."

Dottore shrugged. "I don't normally eat breakfast anyway."

She smacked his arm. He opened his mouth in protest, shutting it when he saw the look on her face. "You are eating breakfast, Dottore, whether you like it or not."

She continued smacking him, stopping only when she realized it was doing nothing to him. Angrily, she grabbed the pan from the stove, raising it.

"Alright!" He spoke. "I will eat."

Y/n smiled. "Great! Let's make it together."

"With our combined cooking skills, I'll surprised if the kitchen doesn't burn."

"Watch what you say, I still have a pan in my hand."

Dottore held up his hands in surrender. Pleased, she put down the pan. "Alright, put on an apron."

He obliged. His red eyes scanned the many aprons hanging, (each of them was for a clone of sorts, why he had so many? The answer was purely because he was always compelled to buy one every time he went out) eventually landing on one that was perfect.

"Done." He spoke. Y/n turned around, curious at what apron he choose.

'Fuck the cook' was big and bold. She looked at him, seeing the smug look on his face. It looked like he was enjoying this.

Alright. Have it your way. She smiled, pulling her apron off. He watched as she stepped closer, eyeing her smile. She grabbed onto his collar, pulling him down to her height.

"Fuck the cook?" She asked. "Is this want you want?"

Y/n felt his hand glide up her leg, finding its way to her butt. He lifted her up with ease, looking into her eyes.

"It is, but is it what you want?"

She hummed. "Maybe."

He kissed her softly, a kind of soft she didn't know he could do. His tongue glided over her bottom lip, forcing its way into her mouth. She moaned into the kiss, relaxing against his body. She felt Dottore's hands grope her ass, feeling it up like he didn't just experience it a couple nights ago.

He chuckled. Y/n pulled away, gasping for air.

"If you would accept immortality, you wouldn't have to worry about something as trivial as that."

She smacked his chest, flustered. "Fuck you."

"Only if you do it, love."

"I will." She climbed off of him and took ahold of his hand, dragging him to the bedroom. Dottore was amused, to say the least. He was already aroused at the thought of seeing her on top of him again. He liked that from the first time.

Y/n opened the door, shoving him inside and shutting it aggressively. She somehow pulled the apron off her body, throwing it to some corner of the room. Her hands found their way to his body, skillfully taking off his clothes. 

When she was done, she pushed him onto the bed. He landed with a grunt, quickly propping himself up to see her undress. It was quick, with her naked body already climbing onto him. She smirked at him, positioning herself over his erect cock.

She hesitated, unsure.

"Scared?" Dottore said.

Y/n scoffed. "You wish."

She lowered herself onto his cock, feeling as it filled her up inside. She let out a gasp, holding herself up as she let her body grow used to the pain. It didn't take as long as the first time; her body did have some sort of experience. Dottore tried his best to wait patiently. He resisted the urge to flip her over and fuck her until she couldn't make sounds anymore, but he wanted her to have her fun.

She started moving her hips, slow at first. She felt every surface of his cock against her walls, stimulating her more. Y/n let out a moan, her mind blank.

To Dottore, this singular sound was bringing him closer to the brink. With every movement she made, it sent shivers of pure ecstasy and pleasure through his body. He was getting closer and closer to letting go of his self-control. 

She started going faster, her breasts bouncing in front of him at the same pace as she was going. His hands grabbed her hips, slamming them against his dick, aiding her.

He felt her walls tightening against his dick, telling him she was getting closer to cumming. Her moans became louder and faster as her body pounded against his. She let out one final one, releasing her cum against his dick.

Dottore smiled, watching as she relaxed on top of his body. "Have fun, darling?"

A wave of heat rushed through her body, settling down at her pussy. She couldn't say anything, the feeling of her orgasm was still strong. He chuckled, taking ahold of her body and flipping her over.

"My turn."

She was too tired to oppose. He leaned down and kissed her neck softly. He pushed into her slowly, focusing more on leaving his marks on her. He wanted to leave them visible, clear for everyone to see. Clear to everyone that she was his.

He bit her neck lightly, sucking against her skin. A hickey was left, his first mark on her skin. It was hot. He wanted to leave more. He trusted into her, his sharp teeth leaving marks against her skin.

It trailed along her neck, collarbone and shoulders. He moved back, observing his work. It was perfect, truly one of his masterpieces. But it wasn't enough. He wanted more on her skin. More of his marks on her beautiful skin.

"Let me mark you, Dottore."

Dottore released his teeth from her chest, looking up at her. "Oh?"

Y/n's hands grabbed onto his shoulders, pulling herself up. "A-ah!" She moaned loudly. This new position was pleasureful, more filling. He groaned, using the nearest wall as support. Her nails dug into his shoulders, creating lines. 

She kissed him deeply, trailing her hickeys down his neck and onto his shoulders. She bit him as he helped her into another orgasm, drawing blood.

"Did you make me bleed?"

She smiled, licking up the blood. "I did."

Dottore kissed her, tasting his blood on her lips. "I didn't know I could do that anymore."

Y/n's pussy clenched against his cock, orgasming once again. She let her head relax on his chest as he pulled out for his own orgasm. His cum was all over her stomach, hot and sticky. She was breathless, gasping to try and get air into her lungs.

"You learn something new every day, huh?" She gasped.

Dottore kissed her forehead softly, placing her on the bed. "I suppose so." He replied, watching as she closed her eyes, exhausted. He left her, returning with warm towels to clean up the mess they created.

When he was done cleaning up, he laid down beside her, watching her face. He couldn't understand why she said that she would think over his request, but he respected her decision. He didn't want to validate her choice.

Dottore would simply wait. It was the thing he did best, other than experimentation of course.

~

Ehe