Part 46

TIME SKIPS TO 5 YEARS LATER

Y/n's pov

Today is my wedding day. I am so nervous. Aera's wedding is also today. Our moms means our and our boyfriends mom decided to plan our wedding on same day. Aera came out of the washroom wearing Wedding dress. She is looking very beautiful.
Y/n:: You look beautiful Aera. Omo my sister is looking gorgeous.
Aera:: You are telling me. Look at you who is looking like goddess.
Y/n:: I am already nervous that Tae-mo will like me in this dress or not.
Aera:: Don't worry he will surely like you. And yes be ready for your first night sissy.(smirk)
She said teasingly. I smirked back and said.
Y/n:: And you too get ready sissy. From my point of view he didn't go further then finger fucking you. Am I right?
She looked down blushed hard. I was controlling my laugh.
Y/n:: Tonight he will enter inside you.
Aera:: And from my point of view Tae-mo didn't even touched you. Right?
Y/n:: Yes because the problem is me. Every time I am the only person who is not ready for sex. But tonight I am ready.
Aera:: Good sissy.
Then door open mom came to us. She hugged both of us.
Mom:: You both look gorgeous my daughters.
She said while tears were in her eyes. After her dad and our brothers came.
Jimin:: Oh both our mouses are looking gorgeous.
Aera:: Yah we are not mouses.
Then Dad came to us and hugged us. He holds our hand then we proceed to the stage. I was looking down all the way as I was very nervous. My hands were shaking in nervousness.

Tae-mo's pov

I was on the stage waiting for my soon to be wife. After sometime she came holding her dad's hand. She was looking down. I think she is nervous. I looked on the other side. Aera was also coming. I didn't notice her first because of Y/n and her beauty. I looked towards Tae-ho he was looking at Aera like he was lost in her same as me. I was lost in my Y/n. Her dad came towards us. He gave Y/n's hand in my hands and Aera's hand in Tae-ho's hands.
Her Dad:: Please take care of my doll and my princess. And if you broke their heart I will break your bones.(Sternly)
I chuckled and nodded. Tae-ho did the same. Then priest said some words. Then he said "You may kiss the brides." We kissed them and the wedding was done. Y/n and Aera met their mom and dad and was getting emotional. Then their brothers came met us. They best of luck us for the first night. Then we all sit in our car. Aera and Tae-ho sit in one car and me and Y/n seated in another car. We headed to our new mansion. I was driving the car. While I was driving the car I looked towards Y/n. She was already sleeping. She looks so beautiful when she is asleep. After sometime we reached the mansion. I unbuckled my seat belt and as well as Y/n's. I got up and went to her side. I carried her in my arms. She was still sleeping. I went to bedroom and put her on the bed Softly. I pecked her cheeks and forehead. Then I went to washroom to take shower.

Y/n's pov

I opened my eyes and looked around. I was in our new mansion. I think Tae-mo took me here. But where is he? I heard some noises from washroom. I think he is taking bath. I got up from bed and started removing my jewelries. I removed all my jewelries and I was taking off the dress. But my hands was not able to reach my back. I felt cold hands on my back which caused me to flinched.
Tae-mo:: Don't be scared it's me your hubby.
He back hugged me then I realized that he was not wearing his shirt.
Tae-mo:: Want my help to remove your dress?
I quickly nodded. He then started to remove my dress slowly. I felt his cold hands on my back. I turned around and hugged him. Which caused him to stop.
Tae-mo:: What happened love?
Y/n:: I love you so much.
Tae-mo:: I love you too.
He hugged me back. He was now removing my dress from behind while I was still hugging him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUED...........DON'T GO WITHOUT VOTING AND COMMENT. 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜.