Part 1

Y/n's pov
I was sleeping peacefully and suddenly alarm rings and I turn it off and went to do my morning routine.
After I was done I went down stairs and saw Aera eating my favorite chocolate pancakes.
Y/n:: I also want pancakes.
Mom:: take it.
Then she gives me pancakes but why she looks nervous.
Aera:: Mom why are you looking nervous. Is something bothering you?
Mom:: I have something to tell you guys.
Y/n:: Yeah tell.
Mom:: I h-have a b-boyfriend and I am going to marry him soon. Please don't be mad at me.
Then me and Aera looked at each other.
Y/n:: I don't have any problem but if he breaks your heart then I will kill him.
Aera:: Same. (Coldly)
Mom:: Thank you so much my angels and today we are going to meet him so be early. And his name is Kim Jungwo.
Aera/y/n:: Ok we are leaving. We don't like to be late on first day of school.
Then we went to take our rides. Aera take her bike and I take skate board.

Aera's bike 👆

Aera's bike 👆

Y/n's skate board 👆

Y/n's skate board 👆

Then we reached school. We were talking about some stuffs and going towards principal's office. I bumped into someone.
Y/n:: I am sorry.
??:: Don't you have eyes.
I was controlling my anger and said.
Y/n:: I am sorry. Can you please lead us to principal's office. It's our first day.
Aera:: No we will find by ourselves.
Y/n:: Aera!!
??:: Oh so you are Aera. So listen Aera you are new here so I am leaving you. And you also.
Then he walks away.
Aera:: Are you serious. He is talking rudely to you and you didn't do anything.
Y/n:: It's our new school so we have to behave like innocent and cute. And keep smile on your face.
Aera:: Fine.(irritatedly).
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Wait for the next part. And Happy independence day to my Indian and Korean readers. 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜❤❤❤❤❤❤❤.