Part 25

Hyun's pov

As Tae-ho and Tae-mo enter. My eyes fell on Tae-mo. I had seen his photo but in real life he is more handsome than in the photo. Focus Y/n focus you're now Hyun. Keep your cold face. But how I am melting just by seeing him.

Jack's pov

As they enter my heart goes boom boom. Tae-ho is so handsome and hot also😏. I will find everything about you my love. Soon we will be together my Tae-ho.
Jin:: Nice to meet you both.
Tae-ho:: Nice to meet you too.
Hyun:: Ok so greetings are done. We have a mission. Get ready everyone.
I was lost looking at Tae-ho so I didn't listen to Hyun.
Hyun:: Jack. Jack.(calmly)Jack!!!!(Screams)
I flinched hearing Hyun's voice.
Hyun:: Where are you lost? Get ready we have mission.
I nodded and went to take guns and other torturing toys. Yes toys. It's toys for us to play with.

Tae-ho's pov

We were Getting ready for the mission. I saw Jack was taking gun,knifes,etc. Why I am looking at him so much. It's like my eyes are stuck on him. He is handsome wait- wtf I am thinking. I can't love a boy. Am I really Gay? No no that can't happen.

Tae-mo's pov

I was hiding my gun in my foot and covering them with my pants. I saw Hyun was hiding his knife on his right foot and a gun on his left foot. And two more knifes in his coat. And a sharp thread? Thread?
Tae-mo:: Why are you taking this thread?
Hyun:: It's a weapon to kill people.
Tae-mo:: But how?
Hyun:: If you put this thread around your enemy's neck and hold the thread tightly he will be dead. This thread stops oxygen from going inside. Remember if you want to use this use it carefully and the thread would be sharp. Ok?
Tae-mo:: oh-ok.
So awesome. He is genius and beautiful also. Beautiful for a boy? But wait - why am I thinking about him? It's not like I am gay. Am I ? I shrugged off my thoughts on this and went with them for mission.

TIME SKIPS AFTER MISSION

BTS'S pov

After mission everybody headed to their house. We all went to our mansion. We enter the mansion. We asked the maids about Y/n and Aera. The maid said they went to sleep early today. We all also had our dinner and went to sleep as we were tired.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUED.............DON'T GO WITHOUT VOTING AND COMMENT. DON'T BE A SILENT READER GUYS. 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜.