Part 35

Yoongi's pov

Yoongi:: (chuckles) Hey you its not our sisters fault so get out from your cabin. You are fired.
I said to the principal. Y/n and Aera were shocked.
Principle:: S-sir please no. I-I am sorry.
He was on his knees and begging.
Yoongi:: GET OUT!!
I screamed at the principle but Y/n flinched. Then principle went crying.
Jungkook:: And you both if you don't want to expelled from the school then get out and don't even dare to touch our sisters again!!!
Jungkook said to Irene and Wendy. They were so scared that they didn't said anything and went out.
Y/n:: You don't need to do that.
I went to Y/n and asked.
Yoongi:: First of all who beated them.
Y/n:: Me. Why? Now are you scared of me?(smirk)
I just held her face and kissed her forehead.
She was shocked. She quickly backed away.
Yoongi:: Don't worry. I am not going to hurt you.
Y/n:: I am not scared of you.
Aera:: If you all want to tell this to mom you can.
She said sitting on the principle's chair. Her legs were up to the table.
Namjoon:: We will not tell this to your mom. Don't worry.
Taehyung:: Y/n.
He said going towards Y/n. Y/n was backing away. But then Aera gets up and stand in front of Y/n.
Aera:: What do you want?
Y/n:: Look I don't want to waste my precious time so I am going. Let's go Aera.
She said and drags Aera outside.
Jungkook:: Now who will be the principle?
Namjoon:: We will hire new one.

Y/n's pov

Me and Aera went straight to the company. I was confused. Why did Yoongi saved us? And most importantly why he kissed my forehead?
Aera:: Y/n, why did Yoongi saved us?
Y/n:: That's what I am thinking too........Leave all this. We have lots of work to do. These days we are not working only.
Aera:: Yeah but your doctor said you have to rest also.
Y/n:: Which doctor?
Aera:: You forgot? When you were fainted in basement. That's when doctor saw your scars and injuries. He said if you will not rest well then you can get serious pain.
Y/n:: Oh yeah. Ok I will rest but afterwards. We have to go to mansion also. And yes you want to meet your boyfriend too.(teasingly)
Aera:: What about you?
Y/n:: huh?
Aera:: You have crush on Tae-mo. Am I right?(smirks)
Y/n:: W-What? N-no.
Aera:: Oh cut off the play Y/n. Your sttuter says everything.
Y/n:: Fine. I love him but when he comes in front of me then I became very nervous and you know my nervousness is my main problem.
Aera:: Should I help you?
Y/n:: No need. I will tell him by myself.
Aera:: Then when?? See you have to tell him as soon as possible otherwise.....
Y/n:: Otherwise what??
Aera:: Otherwise he will get girlfriend and he will marry her, have kids with her.
Y/n:: NO. I will never let that happen. He is mine, only mine. But what if he already has a girlfriend?
Aera:: Don't overthink Y/n.
(Author:: I also have overthinking problem 🥲)
Y/n:: How do you know that he doesn't have girlfriend?(sniffs)
Aera:: Y/n stop crying on dumb things which is not there. Look we will meet them today I will ask Tae-ho that he has girlfriend or not. Now okay?
Then she hugs me. I was still crying on if he has a girlfriend. If he had I will kill her. I will not let her take what's mine.

TIME SKIPS *AT THEIR MANSION*

Tae-mo's pov

We were on our way to mansion. As Hyun and Jack told that we have mission. I looked towards Tae-ho. He was having red roses for his boyfriend. When I will take roses for Hyun like Tae-ho is doing for Jack. After sometime we reached the mansion. We enter the mansion. Tae-ho goes to Jack and gave him the roses while he was on his knees.
Tae-ho:: Flowers for my love.
Jack:: You don't have to do that Tae-ho.
Hyun:: *clears throat* I think we are here for mission. BTS are on its way. Oh look they are here.
I looked towards the door. BTS were coming.
Jimin:: We are ready for the mission Hyun.
Tae-ho:: Mission will always there but let me do some romance with my love.
Taehyung:: Who is your love?
Tae-ho:: Oh yeah you all don't know right? Me and Jack are dating.
Hyun:: Ok enough of talking. Now be ready we are leaving. Make sure that everyone has guns and knifes.
All nodded there head. While everyone was busy in talking with each other I went towards Hyun and whispers in his ears.
Tae-mo:: You look hot today.
He blushed so hard. He was trying to hide that from everyone. I chuckled. He looked at me I Winked at him. Ahhhh Hyun why are you driving me crazy. I love you Hyun.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUED........DON'T GO WITHOUT VOTING AND COMMENT. 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜.