Part 28

TIME SKIPS TO NEXT MORNING

Y/n's pov

I woke up and did my morning routine. I am thinking to make a cake today. Today is Saturday so I don't have to go to university. Aera is also sleeping when she will wake up I will surprise her. It was 9 in the morning. I was in the kitchen. I started to take the ingredients from the shelf.

AGAIN TIME SKIPS AFTER MAKING THE CAKE.

Taehyung's pov

I woke up and went downstairs to take water bottle because in my room water is finished. I saw Y/n was taking something out from the oven. It was cake. Let's ruin her cake. I went towards her. She saw me and smiled.
Y/n:: I am decorating the cake just wait for 10 minutes then we all will eat.
Taehyung:: Who wants to eat your cake.
Then I took the cake in my hands and started to run. She was behind me. For this cake basement is the best place. I went towards basement and opened the door and threw the whole cake there.
Y/n:: Why did you do that?
Taehyung:: Jimin was saying you punched him. So this is the return gift.
I know Jimin was lying that Y/n hit her but I just wanted to annoy her. She was going to basement. I kicked her from the back. She falls as there were stairs. I Closed the door and locked it from outside. Then I went to my room and started playing video games on my big TV.

Y/n's pov

Taehyung kicked me and I fell from the stairs. I saw blood was flowing from my head. I tried to open the door but it was locked from outside. There is no oxygen here and is so dark. I went to the switch and switched on the light to see skeleton. I was not shocked at all. They are Mafia and you know I am mafia king so its normal thing. But my eyes got blurry. I went to the door and started banging on the door. Why always me? After sometime I black out.

Aera's pov

I woke up and saw the time. It was 12 pm. I stretched myself. I went to washroom and did brush. Then I went to Y/n's room. She is not in her room. I started to find her but she was nowhere to be found. I then went to Jin.
Aera:: Did you see Y/n?
Jin:: No. What's the matter?
Aera:: I can't find her.
Jin:: Let's ask others.
I just nodded. Then Jin asked everyone except Taehyung. They said they didn't know. Then Taehyung came.
Jin:: Taehyung have you seen Y/n?
Taehyung didn't said anything. His eyes widen after hearing that. He rushed. We all followed him.
Jin:: I think he knows.
Then Taehyung come in front of basement. He hesitated to open the door. I was confused. As soon as he opened the door. My eyes widen. Y/n is laying like a corpse. She was bleeding from her head. And a skeleton was beside her. I quickly went to her. I take her in my embrace.
Aera:: Y/n. Please wake up. Y/n.
I tapped her cheeks. She was not waking up. I started to tear up.

Jin's pov

Taehyung opened the door. We all widen our eyes. I looked at Taehyung in disbelief.
Aera was crying. I told Jhope to call doctor.
I was going to Aera to tell her that we have to keep Y/n in bed. But Jungkook went to her first. He knelt down to their level.
Jungkook:: Y/n. Don't play prank with us. Wake up fast. I know I have done bad to you I made you do my homework. But that doesn't mean you will punish us like this.
Tears were flowing in his eyes. Then Jungkook take Y/n from Aera.
Aera:: Be careful.
Then he laid Y/n to bed. We were trying to stop that blood which was flowing from her head. After sometime doctor came. We all were out of the room. Then doctor treated her and came out.
Aera:: How is she? She is ok right?
Doctor:: She is not alright. Who is close to her?
Aera:: Me. I am her twin sister.
Doctor:: How she got shot in her stomach?........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUED..........DON'T GO WITHOUT VOTING AND COMMENT. DON'T BE A SILENT READER. 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜.

Mafia stepbrother"s(BTS ff)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें