Part 19

Y/n's pov
It really hurts. Not my nose when Jimin throwed the books at me. But that they hates me...............It badly hurted in my heart. Then after sometime teacher came and started teaching.

*Time skips*
At cafeteria

Namjoon's pov
We were heading towards the Cafeteria. Aera love to read books like me. I think we should give them a chance. I am accepting them as my sisters. I was in my thoughts then Aera speaks.
Aera:: You know I love to read super heroes books.
Namjoon:: Yeah I also like super heroes.
Jhope:: Aera, do you like dancing?
Aera:: Yeah I am practicing new steps these days.
Suga:: Just do whatever you want to do just let me sleep.
Aera:: You know you are talking just like Y/n. She also likes to sleep.

Y/n's pov
It's break time now. I don't want to face anyone right now. Everybody leaves except BTS Maknae line. They came towards me.
Jungkook:: Is our homework done?
Y/n:: No but it will be done soon.
Taehyung:: Good for you.
Then they leaves the class. I was doing their homework as well as mine. But suddenly the door open revealing Wendy and Irene. They locked the door and came towards me.
Y/n:: Why are you locking the door?
Irene:: Why were you with our oppas?(angrily)
Y/n:: Who is your oppas?
Wendy:: Don't play around. Just say why were you with Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung oppas.
Y/n:: They are your oppas?
They didn't say anything and started beating me. Then I was on the floor. They both started kicking me. After sometime they stopped.
Irene:: If you again go to our oppas you will regret it.
Then they leaves. I was still on the floor covered with blood. I got up and went towards rest room and changed my clothes into this 👇.

 I got up and went towards rest room and changed my clothes into this 👇

I was covering my face with that hoodie. I went towards library and started doing their(Jungkook, Jimin, Taehyung) homework. Mine was already done. I got message from Aera. I told her I am not coming as I am not hungry. I will directly meet her at office. She said ok.

Taehyung's pov
We went to cafeteria. Hyungs and Aera was sitting there and chit chatting with each other.
Aera:: Oh hey guys.
We didn't respond.
Aera:: Where is Y/n?
Taehyung:: We are her bodyguards or what? We don't know.(yells)
Jin:: Taehyung!!!!
Aera:: I was just asking. (Low tone)
Then she looked to her phone. Then after sometime break time was over. We went to our class. It was sketch class. Sketch class is for everyone so hyungs are also with us.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUED............DON'T GO WITHOUT VOTING AND COMMENT. 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜.