UPSET???

Thoug HC may not answer but deep down we all know the answer

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Thoug HC may not answer but deep down we all know the answer. HC had always been sincere towards his work & projects. He had given his 100% to his works.

His projects had always been topping the charts and we all had loved him through out the years. And his return after years was a treat to watch. Trust me i wasn't that big fan of him but watching him on yrkkh made me blow away.

My ig are filled with this type of news and YRKKH getting notice regarding TRP. And i am dancing rn. Because the injustice done to Hc is bot forgivable.

He was doing fantastic in his role. We were never in favour of leap that to of 6 years but we accepted because it is necessary to run a show. We didn't wanted cameo but we agreed with the word he gave sayinh Abhira will reunite but what did he do. He just not only killed our hopes he played with our emotions.

ABHIRA the name we gave with love to Akshara & Abhimanyu. He played & crushed our hopes.

Who won't be upset when his/her place is given to someone. HC never showed but we can feel it that he wasn't happy at all. He was lead for god sake but atlas the makers made him a cameo like fr. He was definitely upset and he has all right to get upset after all the injustices done to him & his character.

We kept on crying for Abhira but RS played with us. They just used him for Trp and when they got it they brought that Nepo kid.

In ig i found a post stating that "Hc was approached for cameo but he denied doing a cameo and later on her was handed another script/story so he agreed". By this we can conclude that makers approached him just for TRP. They knew after ending "KAIRA" they won't get the same TRP so they used HC fandom to get it.

He definitely didn't deserve this at all. He was suppose to get best after giving best. But they did partiality.
PR got farewell it was her right. But HC also deserved the farewell. I am not against PR but i am against the injustice done to him.

After giving his best he didn't deserve this at all.

Have you seen his interview or not stating that few peoples caused him trouble indicating GEN 3?? I am sure he was hinting towards HC because the news went through wild fire about HC having differences with PH. I can't believe that RS is blaming his mistakes on cast. He did same with peoples of GEN 1 & GEN 2 and now he is doing same with GEN 3. He is literally playing victim card to gain TRP

I am waiting for the day when the show will shut down and RS will get to know his mistakes

ABHIRAजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें