VOTE

If you're not liking the story tell me guys because it's very disheartening to see the likes in story. The views are almost 250+ to 300+ in each part and somewhere it's 400+ as well but the likes are very less

Many of you may have problem with Abhimanyu confronting Akshara but it is necessary. Because in show as well we all had seen AK ranting her pain and suffering didn't we?? Is only Ak pain pain others pain are nothing??

I agree whatever Abhi did was wrong so wrong but was Ak right?? Isn't it a utter stupidity to leave to fight with goons when she was having cramps that to while she was pregnant?? She did with pure intension but doing anything without having proper self defence knowledge is stupidity. That time Neel died because of their own stupidity. And blaming Ak was also a stupidity that Abhi did.

But how come her pain be more than Abhi. She lost Neil and her one baby. She was happy with that joker ranting his mahanta. But what about Abhi he lost Neel, his one baby and another baby's everything. Her pain becomr more just because she was a mother?? Wasn't Abhi also a father??

His blaming her was wrong but Ak replacing Abhi in Abhir life was also wrong.

Him leaving Ak was wrong so does Ak leaving him for Mauritius for a year without letting him know anything was wrong. Though the reason was for Abhi's sake but her leaving without any information was wrong. She knew how much Abhi loved her & how it will effect her still she choosed to leave

Abhi didn't listen to Akshu while Neel died but did she listened to him one time at least one time during their relation.

Her leaving Abhi for Aaru is ok. Her letting everyone speak against him is ok. Her bade papa sent him jail is ok. Goenkas standing silent while Aaru blamed her since childhood is ok. Her Aaru, bade papa and everyone else mot caring for her is ok. Everyone insulting Abhi love is ok. Her self respect mot being valued by her so called Goenkas family is also ok.

But Abhi's anger is not ok. Abhi not wanting her to mingle with birlas for her sake is not okay. Abhi despite loving her immensly & she leaving without any knowledge is okay for her but Abhi getting angry for it not ok for her. The man that valued her is not okay but the family that mever ever valued her is okay for her.

Abhimanyu's one mistake and she replaced her in his son's life but what about those bloody Goenkas who wronged her since her childhood?? Why didn't she replace sirat and kartik for hiding about Naira?? Why didn't she replaced bade papa, badi maa, Kairav bhaiya for never speaking for her against Aaru?? Does her right & wrong gyaan and insaaf comes by looking who is infront of her??

I am saying ki Abhi was wrong to blame Ak but Ak running away, giving up on their love without fighting, standing silent when anyone use to say anything to her, replacing Abhi in Abhir life was wrong.

She has right to move on but she has no right to replace a father in son's life.

And thank you for all the love & support you had shown.

Now i am ending this book right here because from past few days my mental health has worsen seeing the negative comments & dms. So i am prioritizing my mental health.

So Goodbye everyone

May mahadev blessed you all.

ABHIRAजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें