YRKKH

Totally now the show name matches with the situation. Like what are they planning to show.

At first they showed Akshar family oriented. Then after leap they showed her fierce. And again after reunion same dumb family oriented Akshara and now after leap totally new Akshara.

They had completely ruined Akshara's character. And pairing her next to Abhinav ewwwww it looks way too disgusting. Holding hands and hugging each other it looks so fake and forced.

And Abhhimanyu next to Aarohi seriously. The girl he hated since the beginning is now gonna be his wife. I am totally pissed off by this all scenes. If makers wanna show Aarohi and Abhimanyu then they should had done it earlier.

After this all even if ABHIRA gets together there will always be a guilt in there heart for ruining something. They could have made Akshara like Naira but no they made Akshara the typical women.

Though Abhinav had done alot for Akshara but she could had made him brother but no she has to satisfy herself so she made her aapne bacche kah baap seriously. She could have taken help and raised Abhir alone but no. She can take help of stranger but not of Goenkas she could had atleast ask for her share and raised Abhir happily.

KS and HC & PR and JS doesnot look good at all. It looks so forced and odd. They may look good pair but as a friend but as a couple no way we are gonna ship them.

Our HARSHALI had different charm and vibes during every phase. HARSHALI hits different. Our HARSHALI's potential and charm has been ruined by makers.

Idk what makers thought and bring this track. It looks like they are in rush to do everything.

I just saw few post of Akshara and Abhinav and i felt that PR is way to uncomfortable and her acting looks way to forced in some parts.

By watching the shows now i seriously wanna ask to makers aray bhai yeh rishta kehlata kya hain. Behuda bakwas ghatiya ya kuch aur??

ABHIRAजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें