Caulifla: (Y/N) go fight Mira.

(Y/N): I will. Zangya take down Towa. Rest of you be careful that other guy is very strong.

They all then rush towards their opponent (Y/N) and Mira rushing at each other their punch about to clash with each other.

Flashback: Arthur Watts finishes examining a downed Atlesian Knight-200 in a deserted alleyway as Neopolitan points her umbrella at him.

Watts: Neopolitan, was it? Now isn't the time to hold grudges.

Cinder steps into view, holding up her Grimm arm to quiet him. Neopolitan shifts the umbrella to point at her instead.

Cinder: No, she's right to be angry. I know I haven't upheld my end of the bargain. I'm... sorry.

Cinder places a hand over her chest, appearing to be remorseful. Neopolitan narrows her eyes, but lowers her umbrella, crossing her arms.

Cinder: I will get you Ruby Rose today. But to do that, I need to ask the Lamp a question.

Cinder holds out her hand expectantly toward Neopolitan as Watts rolls his eyes and sighs. After a pause, Neopolitan takes her former employer's bowler hat from her head and produces the Relic of Knowledge from inside it. It quickly grows to its full size as she redons her hat. With a satisfied smirk, Cinder steps forward, grabbing the Lamp's handle loop. After a tense moment of hesitation, Neopolitan lets go.

Cinder: Jinn.

The spirit has one eyebrow cocked as she regards the trio.

Jinn: You have a question for me?

Cinder: I do.

As she steps forward, Watts stares slack-jawed at Jinn while Neopolitan fixes her gaze on Cinder.

Cinder: What have Ruby and her teammates planned?

Jinn's eyes widen momentarily, before she furrows her brow in regret. Then, in a swirl of cyan smoke, the alleyway is replaced by a viewing of the group's discussions at Schnee Manor. The teens sit on the manor grounds just after Jaune had boosted Penny's Aura.

Jaune (Past): We've been so worried about keeping the Vault closed that... we've never considered using what's inside.

Oscar (Past): The Staff of Creation.

Ruby (Past): Maybe we can use it to save Penny and get everyone in Atlas and Mantle back to safety.

Cinder walks around the group with a self-satisfied smile, but her expression falls upon catching sight of Emerald. As she frowns, the scene changes again. This time, the team is in the Schnee Manor dining room.

Ruby (Past): After you guys broadcast the evac procedure, you'll walk through the portal at the CCT Center. And when we're done in the Vault, we'll take Penny and the Staff.

Cinder watches the discussions unfold, Watts and Neopolitan at her sides.

Cinder: You tore this Kingdom apart with nothing but your intellect. How about we finish what you started?

Watts smirks.

Flashback: the three exit a hall littered with subdued guards and step into a bustling Central Command area. The Lamp swings by Neopolitan's hip as she raises her umbrella. Watts holds a gun likely taken from one of the soldiers. The clerks and workers slowly start to notice their presence, but the door closes behind them as Cinder conjures a flame in her palm. The floor erupts into a chaos of screams and running employees--

The camera cuts to the end of the bloodbath: the red glow of emergency lights; flaming workstations; motionless corpses.

Cinder: You have everything you need?