Marrow: So, you're not arresting me?

Winter: No. Ironwood's got to be stopped.

Marrow angrily rounds upon her.

Marrow: Then why did you hit me?!

Winter pushes him back and jabs a finger in his chest.

Winter: Because you were about to get killed if I didn't do something.

Marrow grunts turning away with his arms crossed. Winter takes out her Scroll to contact Weiss. Marrow sneaks a glance at her.

Marrow: What are you doing?

Winter: (sighs) What I should've done ages ago, getting in touch with my sister. We're going to need help.

The elevator door opens. Qrow and Robyn stand on the other side, their weapons raised. Both parties look surprised.

Robyn: Huh?

Winter: Speaking of help.

The group has reconvened in the manor's dining room. Jaune has a hand on Penny's shoulder and is staving off the virus by boosting her Aura. Penny is seen holding (Y/N)'s hand.

Weiss: So we've got people trapped in Atlas and Mantle that we can't evacuate unless we use the Staff which is located inside the Vault. If we open the Vault, Penny terminates. If Ironwood gets wind of any of this, he blows up Mantle.

Oscar: There's something else to consider. Once the Staff creates anything else, the city drops. Atlas has enough natural Gravity Dust to keep it from plummeting immediately, but, well, nobody's going to want to be around when it touches down.

Jaune stops using his Semblance.

Jaune: Okay, then let's use the Staff to teleport everyone to safety. Maybe even to another Kingdom.

Oscar: We can't just wave it like a magic wand and make our problems go away. And we haven't even told you about... him.

Yang: Who?

Oscar's eyes glow as control of his body is switched to Ozpin.

Ozpin: The spirit in the Staff. Like Jinn, but, well, he's a character. He can build you anything, but only if you can explain to him how. Like any craftsman, he'll need blueprints. Some sort of reference. It'll help if we have real world examples to show him.

Whitley: I've already gone through the city layouts for the SDC evacuation. Maybe I can help?

Ozpin, Weiss, and Ruby smile at Whitley. Ozpin drops his gaze and frowns.

Ozpin: There's still James and his bomb to consider.

Weiss: Oh, I've got a plan for that.

She catches Emerald's eye, who perks up in surprise.

A Manta haphazardly drifts up to a large hole in the base of Atlas' floating landmass.

Blake: So, that takes care of phase one.

Ruby: Meanwhile, the real Penny goes to the Vault, with help.

The door on the side of the ship opens, revealing a grimacing Penny being supported by Blake and Yang. Ruby casts Penny a worried look. Weiss gives a thumbs-up to Klein who is in the pilot's seat. Klein returns the gesture as her mother and brother look on.

Oscar: I blasted a hole through the bottom of Atlas and I highly doubt they've had time for repairs. That should take you straight to it. All of that is the easy part.

Ruby uses her Semblance to carry Penny and her team through the hole and up the shaft to the landing in front of the Atlas Vault. As they approach it, the steps leading up to it move into place, reacting to their presence.