★ 29 | Hickeys ★

Start from the beginning

You're kidding.

He's forming a bigger ball than the stupid golf ball I threw over at him. Are you serious?

"Waow, oh shit, I think it's getting kinda cold right, honey? You wanna head back in-"

But instead of saying anything, he just smiles and holds the monstrosity of a snowball in his arms.

WHAT THE FUCK!? COME ON, MY BALL WAS SMALL AS SHIT COMPARED TO YOURS!? HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO-

"Yeah, I guess that it is pretty cold after all huh?" He cruelly raises his brow and curls the ball up to his stomach. He looks ready to target me, and I feel like it'll be the last time I ever ask God for help. Because I don't think anything's gonna save me in time.

It's quick, but I flee on my feet, he chases after me and I trip on a twig. Face planting into a pile of snow as he throws yet another basketball sized ball of snow straight to my face. "HUCK" I groan and eat a mouthful of snow.

Fuck, of course I was covered.
And it was bad.

"Wow," I sniffle and stand up, wiping my knees and scuffling the snow off my face. I snickered and looked down at my body. I'm a little amused but I like this.

Because now it was fucking on. I laughed and carefully caught balance, scooping a handful of snow into my hands.

"It's fucking on!" I yelled, forming the snow into perfectly fitted balls.

Oh this was war!
And of course there was only gonna be one winner between the two of us.

"Hey Tweek!" I laughed and smiled, "winner gets a kiss, yeah?" He rolled his eyes and formed a few balls of his own.

"you sly motherf-" he yelled and I shrugged my shoulders grinning. Throwing the first ball of snow at him before he hauled a few more at me.

Within minutes, the sky filled up with canons of snowballs in all sizes. Big, small, fucking huge. Stupidly built trenches and fortresses falling apart everytime we tried to take a step back to shield ourselves.

But it felt so good.
So good to feel alive.

Shit! Even the small snowman with a boner that I built was thrown into the sky and fell face first against a tree....

But god was it fun.

...

"Ah-hurk" he panted, tirelessly letting go of the snow in his hand. Bringing it forwards, forfeiting to the brutal tendencies of war. Carefully I make my way over to him and hurl a hand over to him.

"Peace?" He huffed and I snickered, shaking my hand in his.

"Peace," I smile and look down at the stupid amount of snow wrenched up really well in his horns. It's something so stupidly silly, but cute. Too fucking cute, I laughed and tugged at his hand.

Crashing his body into mine, and looping my hands around his waist. Throwing him down to the ground with me. He gasps and muffles in between breaths as the wind pushes our bodies against the ground.

"-WHAT" he screams and I laugh. Digging my face into his pale hair, breathing in his faint scent. To be honest, I really didn't care if the cold was just picking at our clothes, or nipping at our skin. I just wanted to hold him in my arms as long as I could. Drench my face into his aroma and melt him into my arms.

Kiss him all day.
Is this too much to ask for?

"Tweek," I cooed, and let go of his body, letting him lay down on his back. We both look up at the brightly lit sky above us, and I feel like a dummy.