★ 25 | Liar ★

Start from the beginning

"Let's just say, he fucked up big times" she batted her eyes closed and grinned. But behind her dainty smile her tightly closed up fists said otherwise. She was going to fuck him up, but at this point if she doesn't do it, I'll do it.

Jesus Cartman, how many people do you have on your ass?

"Sure" I snickered and walked off over to my destination. but as soon as I took one step around the corner, I froze and my breath hitched.

Well what a miracle. Finding this little chub was way easier than what I had originally anticipated.

"There you are little fucker." I cooed and rocked my body forwards.

"Craig!?" He turned around and widened his eyes.

"Oh you know it you little fuck!" I smiled and cracked my knuckles.

"Oh weaak man" he cried out loud and took a step back.

"Eric" I muttered, slowly taking another step closer but the distressed brunette looked up at me gulped, taking two more steps behind.

"Craig" he crookedly smiled and raised his hand up to wave, despite the fear behind his dull words.

"Eric" I said once more, this time I looked like I really was going to strangle him with both of my hands. And there was nothing that was gonna stop me now.

I narrowed my eyes and closed my fists tightly. One punch wouldn't hurt would it? Let's just say that this one was for Wendy.

"Oh god the time! I think it's-" he panicked and slowly started jogging backwards until he caught rhythm with his steps

"Time I GO!" He cried out and started running, his shoes effortlessly squeaking underneath his feet.

Oh for fucksake! Why is he running!?

"ERIC CARTMAN COME BACK HERE" I yelled furiously throwing my body forwards and dropping my feet to the ground.

I let him run once, but I wasn't going to let him run away twice. There was only so much patience that I could give him.

so close, I frowned and reached a hand out.

Of course this fatass wasn't gonna run forever! So once I caught up to him I grabbed him forcefully down by the hem of his shirt and pulled him back.

"HUCK" he choked at the pressure around his neck and I threw him around.

"WAIT-WAIT-WAIT CR-AIG" he shrieked and brought a panicky hand over my grasp. I pushed him roughly up against the locker and the room boomed.

"You LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT!!" I snapped, and roughly threw him up against the locker once more, this time with much more force.

"Why are you even fucking running away from me!?" I groaned and tugged again. Just this time he looked up at me and gasped.

"Wouldn't you-" he choked "-be running away if a skittle was trying to murder you!?" He shrieked and I frowned.

I...beg your pardon!?
Where did that part even come from!?

"Listen up fucker" I sighed and narrowed my eyes. "What happened yesterday stays between you and me." ONLY.

"Are we talking about that demon stuff or the kissing and freaky makeout session which by the way shii, that was gay as fuck"

"YES CARTMAN THE DEMON STUFF" I rolled my eyes and my cheeks turned red...ugh god.

"Well" he smiled and my body tensed up.

"Well?" I repeated and tightened my fist around his T-shirt. So...what did he mean by...well? I'm sorry, is there something else!?

Cartman seriously spit it out