Part 30

I woke up at 10:00 and my body was the relaxed, loose way after you have good sex. I had a shower and got pancakes from room service. I picked up my phone Lando had texted; Morning! I had to go to a meeting, pick you up at 11? I replied, Morning! See you then. I couldn't be bothered with anything else.

I walked to my suitcase, searching for something suitable to wear to the race. I ended up choosing a white (tight) crop tank top and my checkered light blue and deep blue long skirt with white lining and a thigh-high split. I picked brown cowboy boots to go with it. Adding a brown bag and small hoop earrings with my hair in a bun. When I heard a knock on my door I walk over there and open it. Had Lando been drunk last night? It hadn't seemed it. Lando was wearing a McLaren car, shirt and trainers with black jeans and a black backpack, fiddling with his fingers.

"Hey!" I said cheerfully, smiling at him, Lando cleared his throat, blinked and replied,

"Hi... you look pretty." Lando smiled awkwardly, his gaze passed over my bare arms, the thigh that was revealed by the slit in the skirt, my stomach, my chest, my lips and finally eyes.

"Thanks!" I said, stepping out into the hallway. Lando lead me to the elevator. "Why do you like lifts so much?" I asked him as he clicked the button to call the lift. He looked at me, surprised.

"Well, I've been told that women like them, and it's easier for them when they're wearing heels." he tells me, giving a pointed glance at my boots.

"Always the gentleman." I responded, stepping into the lift. Lando followed me and clicked the button for the lobby.

"Do you find lifts easier?" Lando asks.

"Yeah." I reply, adjusting my bag. The elevator deposits us in the lobby. Lando leads me to another set of lifts. "Where are we going?"

"Parking lot." Lando says, clicking the button to call the lift.

"Let's just take the stairs, its faster." I tell him, pushing open the door for the stairs. Looking over my shoulder, I saw Lando following me. "Come on slowpoke." I say, taking the stairs quickly. I hear the tap of Lando's shoes behind me. We get to the car park and find Lando's car. Getting in, I settled myself into the passenger seat. Once Lando was driving I asked the question I had been dying to ask,

"Can we talk about last night?" Lando coughed and was silent for a moment, before nodding his head. "Okay, um. If you could answer this question? Was it a mistake?" Lando coughed again, stopping at a red light and turning to me.

"Uh, okay, um. It wasn't a mistake to me." Lando replied, blushing. He started driving again when the light changed. I smiled at my hands that were resting in my lap.

"Okay. Okay." I said clearing my throat. "Glad we got that over with." The rest of the drive we sat in silence. We got to the track in what felt like record time.

Lando Norris.

When I had first seen Lori, I just, stopped. She wasn't going crazy like some of the other fans and had been smiling and laughing with her friend (Anna), perfectly. Lori is different, someone that was completely unique from the rest of the world.

When I saw Lori that morning, I had almost touched her. Wanting to kiss her, and rip that skirt that made me feel crazy, off her. I wanted to touch her so badly, but I had too not. I had to stand there, when she got close to me, I had to shut off my brain, or else something bad would happen. Lori seemed magical, so different from anyone I had liked before. She didn't seem afraid, strong as steel. When Lori had been lifting weights and doing push ups, she looked like a goddess, or wonder women.

When we had got to the track, Lori went to find the WAG's, they would keep her safe. As I walked up to Jon, I saw him watch me closely for a second.

"Did you have sex?" he asks when I stop in front of him. I sigh, was I that obvious? Walking past Jon to my changing room, I couldn't help but think of Lori. I unlocked the door, starting to get ready. I had tried so hard to be a great guy to Lori, getting her tickets to races (though that might have just been me wanting her close to me), and texting her every spare moment I had. Since Luisa, I hadn't felt any sexual attraction to anyone, until Lori. All in all, I'm fucked.