Part 27

"I have a request slash question." Lando says, flopping down next to me on the couch a few days later (Friday).

"Okay?" I reply,.

"Will you do a stream with me?" Lando asked, running his hand through his hair. I gasp and squeal.

"My God, yes!" I reply bouncing up and down on the sofa. Lando laughed. "What are you going to do in the stream?"

"Maybe just a chat and play some Tarkov?" Lando says, smiling at me.

"Yes." I respond, "Can we do it now?"

"Let's do it!" Lando replies, getting up. I follow after him into the gaming room. Lando pulled over another chair for me. He starts setting up. I watch for a while, but then I get a call, so I have to answer it. It was from my French-Canadian cousin, getting ready to speak rapid French, I accept the call,

"Bonjour!" I say, my cousin loves to talk so I must talk to her for half an hour before I can finally end the call. I walk back into the gaming room to find Lando talking to the screen, I take a deep breath before I sit down. When Lando sees me, he smiles and takes off his headphones.

"Hey." he says, smiling over at me. I smile back,

"Hello! Sorry, my cousin loves to talk." I tell him, folding my legs under me. Lando chuckles.

"Don't worry 'bout it." turning back to the screen he introduces me, "Everyone, this is Lori." I nod at him when he looks over at me with a question in his eyes, as if he was saying, 'is that alright?'

"Smooth." I whisper in his ear, nodding again when I pulled back. Lando full on laughed. On the screen the chat was asking if we are together, so Lando had been tactical. Honestly? I didn't know what Lando, and I were to each other, probably friends. Combing my hair away from my face, I smiled at the camera. It was 4:30pm and I am starving. I guess Lando heard my stomach growling because he smiles at me and says,

"Wanna order something?" I smile sheepishly back at him, pulling out my phone.

"Anything you want particularly?" I ask.

"Pizza." Lando replies almost instantly.

"Seriously?" I question, laughing.

"I crave pizza." Lando tells me, glaring (but not seriously).

"Okay." I say, ordering pizza, drinks, appetizers and dessert. I nudge Lando and show him the order, he nods at me in confirmation. Lando pulls out his phone, finding his credit card and offering it to me.

"No. I'll pay for it." I tell him, putting my credit card details in.

"You sure?" Lando asks, his card still between his fingers.

"Absolutely." I reply, setting down my phone when I finish. I hear Lando sigh, he puts his phone away "You going to play Tarkov now?" I ask, Lando looks at me.

"Why do you want me to play Tarkov so much?" he asks.

"I play." I say, grinning.

"You play Tarkov?" Lando asks, surprised

"Yeah." I reply.

"Now I don't want to play." he tells me.

"Why?" I question, furrowing my eyebrows.

"Because I don't want you to beat me." Lando admits to me.

"Aww, poor baby." I respond, not a hint of sympathy in my voice. Lando sighs again and pulls up Tarkov. He plays once, I laugh throughout it.

"What?" Lando asks at one point when I laugh again.

"I'm going to beat you easy peasy!" I crow, clapping my hands together happily. The doorbell rings, so I go to greet the person with the pizza. "Want some?" Lando nods, immersed in his game. When he's done, I give him his pizza.

"Thanks." Lando says, taking the pizza from me. "let's see if you can beat me."

I beat him.

Lando sighs when I finish, handing me my pizza, "How can you play so well?"

"Practice." I tell him, taking a bite of my pizza, we talk for a while, answer questions from the chat (pretending we couldn't see the ones about our relationship). Once Lando ended the stream, he asked if I wanted to go golfing with him, Max (Fewtrell) and some of their friends. I said yes.