I keep my eyes on her, the difference from 3 years ago.

Her hair is longer, she has put on more weight and she's gotten more tattoos.

I look at Brent and Jude walking off to do their own thing and then watch Leo put money under her bra strap before she walks off.

She didn't notice me here.

She walks right past me and as she does. I grab her wrist. "What are you doing here, Yuki?"

She looked shocked, like she didn't expect me to be here. "Asahi?" She looks around.

At that time, some girl that looked familar walks up. "Ilaria know you're here?" She asks. "Piss off." She says to Yuki, and Yuki leaves.

"Yes, she does. You must be Malory."

"If I call her and she says she doesn't, I'm gonna kick your ass."

"Give her a call." I grin.

She rolls her eyes, walking away and I look at Yuki, downing the rest of my drink and nodding my head over to one of the booths.

I had to pay extra to just step in the booth.

"What are you doing here?" She hugs me.

"Working, Yuki. What are you doing here? Why aren't you in Chicago." I sit down.

"Dads moved here, better people to represent." She sits on me, and I let her.

I tuck her hair behind her ear. "Why you in a strip club, hm? What happened to law school?"

"Do you know how much money these girls make?" She looks at my lips. "And I've always liked dancing, you know that."

One thing about Yuki is that she is easy.

She was easy to get, easy to understand, easy to break up with.

She'll be easy to convince as well.

All I need to do is convince her I still care about her, make her slip up what she's doing to Ilaria and then arrest her for causing the attack on Ilaria.

Easy.

"Not naked on gangsters." I keep my hand resting on her waist gently. "You know the men here are dangerous, yes?"

"Forget you're a fed sometimes." She smirks. "How is that going?"

"Good." I look at the tattoos over her arms. I point at one in particular.

"I seen it on pinterest." She clears her throat.

"You never was good at lying, Yuki." I look into her eyes. "I dealt with enough men holding that same tattoo to know what it means."

She licks her lips, taking a breath. "You weren't a very good liar either, Asahi." She straddles me. "Ilaria Reign. Really?"

"For a job." I keep my face straight.

"No it's not. There's nothing in your database, or the entire NYPD database that hints at any officers being undercover for the Reigns." She rolls her hips. "Plus it's far too dangerous. They would figure it out and kill you on sight."

"We don't document ongoing cases electronically."

"Bullshit. Everything is done electronically these days." She presses her lips against my neck. "She's not even pretty."

"You never put other girls down." I grab her neck. "What changed, hm?"

"You started fucking my worst enemy." She bites her lip. "Every man I need, wants her." She puts her hand down my pants.