Traitors

Disclaimer some of the parts in this chapter is a bit darker than what I usually write. I will warn you when it gets there if you want to skip it.

- Moon

I went to bed that night shaking. Anxiety partly. But mostly from the amount of visions over loading my head saying I or someone I love will die.

Qibli stayed up all night trying to get me to calm down. In moments it worked. But mostly I couldn't stop.

The only thing that calmed me was when he would run his fingers gently thorugh my hair and talk. Just talk about anything that wasn't important.

He would talk about his favorite memories from the Sand Kingdom. Or some random trip to one of the Rainwing bases.

That was calming. But as thr night progressed I got even worse.

I focused on the plan. We have Darkstalker send a message to every mind in Pyrrhia. A message of guess who, me telling the world our side of this war.

Then two things could happen. Everyone agrees with us. Or we go into war later that day.

And now it's time for us to broadcast me to everyone. Except all of the people who are truly on our side.

When I say truly, I mean, Wasp isn't trustworthy. And Darkstalker and I can't search everyone to find the imposters. If there is any.

So we didn't tell our army. Anyone who reacts will be dealt with by Darkstalker. I don't even want to know what he does with them.

And thats how I found myself standing in a open cave staring at Darkstalker.

He gives me a thumbs up. I breathe deeply.

"Hello Pyrrhia. My name is Moonwatcher Star, and I am a Nightwing. I am daughter of General Morrowseer Star." I greet.

"I am nineteen and have fought for the Icewings in the Fire and Ice war. The thousand year old war that kills more than people than anything else these days." I say.

"This may seem crazy to you. Why you're seeing this. It's real. If you don't believe me ask someone. Everyone in the world is seeing this right now."

"Anyone who knows me believes me to be dead. I would've come back, but this war prevented that. This war made me lose people I cared about. I'm sure we all have lost someone due to this war."

"Because of my loss. I fled to another continent. Pantala. The ledgends of the lost continent are real. There live three tribes. Silkwings, Leafwings, and Hivewings." I explain.

"I lived there for a year. Until some old friends visited. That was when I realized this can't go on. We couldn't go home because then we would just be forced to fight again. So we gathered an army."

"An army of Silkwings and Leafwings. We are here to stop the war. We are done letting an old fued get people killed. We are done living by the choices of fighting or dying!" I shout.

"So, we want you to join us. We can stop this. I know it. Just join the right side." I say.

For anyone who wants to join, Darkstalker adds a place to meet. That way the queens won't find us.

I sigh knowing it's done.

Why do I get stuck with the talking jobs?

Me and Darkstalker jog to the middle of our base. I hear normal thoughts.

Eventually after a bit of searching, unfortunately we find two Silkwings who were here to sabatoage. I sigh. Darkstalker scowls.

The two Silkwings appear immediately. They look around wildly.