Fear

- Moon

8 months later

9 months since I have seen my parents. 3 months until my 17th birthday. I paced the dorm room.

3 months until I have to attend the next school. 2 months until they announce who gets killed from our group.

I shivered. I sat down and looked at some of the results I got.

Every once in a while they make us go into our fears. Almost a month later they give us results.

The results just tell us what the fear is what it means and how much we are afraid of it.

Tomorrow I have to go through all of my fears at once. If we have more than 10 we get killed.

I sat there tapping my foot nervously. I heard the door open behind me. I turned around and saw Qibli walking in.

He frowned when he saw me. "Nervous?" he guessed. I nodded. "Aren't you?" I asked. He shrugged. "Nobody isn't nervous I'm just not worrying about it." he replied.

"How?" He smirked at me. "I'm not afraid of anything as long as I'm with you." he mused. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm going to start calling you Cheesecake for all these cheesy comments." I joke. He laughed. "Go ahead." he said.

I smirked. I got up and walked over to him. I leaned in for a kiss. Just before our lips touched I ran as fast as I can away and to the balcony.

He chased after me. I shut the door to the balcony and locked it. It was a glass door and I could see Qibli fake pouting.

"Why do you always have to tease me?" he complained . I laughed. "I don't know Cheesecake." I said. He laughed.

I unlocked the door and kissed him for real. "Thank you." he said. I nodded and put on some pajamas.

I walked out and saw Qibli leaning over the balcony watching the sun set.

I walked up and wrapped my arms around his waist from behind. He looked behind him and his gaze went right over me.

"What the heck?" he asked in confusion. He turned around and saw me. He started laughing. "What?" I demanded.

"I looked behind me and you were too short for me to see." he teased.I laughed now too.

"Very, funny Qibli." I said sarcastically. He nodded. "It was very funny." He said. I rolled my eyes.

" Hey love birds! Go inside before you start making out!" I heard someone yell.

I looked to my right and saw Kinkajou on her balcony smirking. I stuck my tongue out at her and turned to Qibli.

I kissed him just to make Kinkajou mad. " EWWW!" she yelled. I laughed. I went inside and Qibli followed.

I layed down in bed and grabbed my letter from the first day.

I read that letter often. It's the only message I get from my parents so I cherish it.

When I finished reading it I fell asleep.

"*"

I nervously walked down the halls. Qibli grabbed my hand as we walked.

I opened a door and we walked inside that all white room.

I held Qibli's hand tightly. " You know the drill." a woman said before injecting the serum.

I opened my eyes and saw Cobra on top of me. She pushed her knees into my stomach making it hard to breath.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Qibli. I screamed his name. He ran at Cobra but when he jumped at her he went straight through her.