<~> happy ever after <~>

I dusted some dirt off my vest. I was wearing a blue shirt with white show pants. I had my back Procter in case I fell off. Pharaoh was dressed in a navy fit.
"Aella Gold, number 28 please head tot he starting gate." The annocer called. I grabbed my crop and trotted to the starting gate. The bell rang and pharaoh took off. The first jump was a log. With a small water river thing infront.
"Come on bud." I told him. A tapped him with my crop and he took off. We landed on the ground smoothly.
"Come on buddy." I told him. He moved into a fast gallop close to racehorse length.
"Look at the speed!" The announcer called out. We came to a hay bale jump. There where some spooky things like buckets around it. Pharaoh manged to get over the jump. Something flew infront of us. Pharaoh flung his front legs up. I fell backwards but managed to stay on. I flung to the side and ended up not even in the saddle. I was on one side of the saddle.
"Is it gonna be a fall?" The annocuer called out. I tried to shut out everyone's gasps. We came to a jump and my soul left my body. It was a ditch jump. And I wasnt even really on my horse. Pharaoh flung himself into the air. I was in the air and landed on pharaohs bum.
"Well how the fuck do I get back in the saddle?" I asked. Pharaoh buck and I was flung forward and landed in the saddle. I let him gallop. We came to a line of jumps. They where all bushes. I held onto pharaohs mane and let him do it himself. Once we finshed the line up we came to an open field. My legs where in horrible pain but I didnt care. I pushed him onwards to the final jump. It was massive but I knew he could do it. I rose on the saddle and he flung himself across. As we landed I gave him a pat then tapped him with my heels a few times. He moved into a fast gallop.
"Come on buddy so close." I told him. I rose out of the saddle keeping as much of my weight off his back. We dashed across the field. The finish line came into sight. We galloped across it and cheers erupted from the crowd.
"AND THAT IS THE FASTEST TIME EVER RECORDERED ON THIS TRACK." The announcer yelled. I jumped off pharaoh and gave him the biggest hug ever.
—————————————————————————————————————————————
The show jumping round had gone good but a bird had flew infront of us and Pharaoh had spooked so I fell off.
" the cross country results are Eliza Goldwill on Monkey Mayhem in 3rd place. Gi Wood on shining bright. And in first place the rider who shattered the course record by nearly a minute AELLA GOLD ON RING OF KINGS. Please come and collect you prizes." The annocuer called. I hopped on pharaoh bareback and cantered into the arena. As we came into the arena I heard a voice,
"WAIT." I turned around it was Alex. I got off.
"I forgot to give you soemthing I didn't want it to distract you." He Leaned in and we kissed. The world spun around us, people cheered.