<~> well this could be better <~>

"Hey blue!" I called out walking into the paddock. I looked up and saw a massive dirty grey horse.
"Your gonna take atleast till eight to get even remotely clean." I groaned. I headed to the stable to ask Alicia if I could borrow one of dad's horses. Then I saw Bonnie.
"You reckon you can do this baby?" I asked her. She snorted. I grabbed blues bridle but it was far to big for her. I grabbed Rimel's Bridle and it fit her perfectly. Bonnie started tossing her head around so I took the bit off.
"Your not ready for a saddle so I reckon a bare back saddle pad with stirrups?" I asked Bonnie. I grabbed Rimel's bare back saddle pad and placed it in her back. Once it was all done up I vaulted onto her back. I gave her a pat and headed to the arena to warm up. Bonnie held her head high and started walking like... like a bird? I was laughing as I tried to figure out how to fix it. I got off and grabbed a string and piece of leather and attached a carrot. I got back on and Bonnie stretched her head out trying to get it. I was laughing as she held her head out and walked like a frog.
"Bonnie, please stop walking like what ever you. Are trying to walk like" I took the carrot of the stick and gave it to her. Alicia trotted Gem in. Gem reared and bucked and started sliding on the sand.
"Is gem okay?" I asked as Alicia tried to stop her horse.
"What does it look like? Just shut up." She yelled. I turned Bonnie away and walked away. Bonnie stopped and turned her head. She started licking my boot and my smiled. Brook turned her black fresian cross over to me.
"What up with Alicia?" Brook asked.
"Why do you wanna know, and I have no idea." I gave Bonnie a tap and she trotted. I held the reins loosely as Alex walked in on rose. Bonnie kicked her legs up. I fell of the side but held onto the saddle and let Bonnie trot.
"Where did she go?" Alex asked. I snuck back on and Alex screamed when he saw me. Rose reared and Alex fell into the sand. We all laughed but Alicia just rolled her eyes. Mr. Corner walked in and motioned for all of us to come over.
"Okay everyone bridles off, Aella keep your bridle on just don't touch it." I'm guessing he said tha casue Bonnie might freak out. Everyone took there bridles off.
"I want you guys to be able to walk, trot, canter and jump a few feet with out bridles." I was the only one who cheered. When mr. Corner turned his back I slipped the halter off. Mr. Corner looked at me and smiled.
"Okay walk and keep your hands in the same postion as if you where holding reins." I nodded when Alicia kicked gem into a canter and dashed behind Bonnie. Bonnie kicked out. I was flung around but manged to stay on. Bonnie started kicking.
"Woah Bonnie easy." I told her holding onto her mane. Alicia smirked and hit Bonnie on the neck with her crop. Bonnie bolted into a gallop and started broncing. Tears welled up in my eyes. Not cause of the burning pain in my legs but the fact that my best friend seemed to hate me. Bonnie then threw a massive buck and I was flung into the arena wall. My body slammed into the metal and my whole body expoled into pain. I just lay there and Bonnie galloped over to me.
"Hey Bonnie. Are you okay?" I asked. Bonnie lay down giving me a heart attack. She placed her head on my chest and closed her eyes.
"Is she asleep?" I asked. I sat up careful not to wake her up.
"Aella I'm gonna get the vet and campus doctor, brook, Alex stay with her call me if she passes out. Alicia come with me." He left and Alicia scowled.
"Ugh my arm, I think I broke it." Tears pricked my eyes as the adrenaline ran out. Brook sat down and. Hugged me. Flin sprinted into the arena.
"This boyfriend I-now-when-my-girlfriend-is-in-pain thing is creepy." I grinned as Bonnie nickered.
"So how did you end up on the ground with a sleeping horse?" Flin asked sitting down.
"I was ridng bonnie cause blue was wayyy to dirty. Alicia was acting weird and Bonnie was spooking. Alicia  hit Bonnie with her crop. Bonnie bucked and bronced then I fell over. She came over lay down and." I held my hands out as the doctor and vet came. Bonnie got up and walked over to the vet.
"I'll check her to see if she hurt her legs" the vet checked for heat. He frowned. "It's just a little bit of heat. Give her a few days or a week off. You can still lunge her a little every few days, I'll take her to her stable." I nodded.
"Be careful! She's my heart horse!" I called out. He smiled and suddenly I realised what I said.
"Is she" I asked. They all nodded. The doctor check my arm and I just lay there thinking.
"Minor break. You get the week of school. For a few days don't leave your dorm to just rest. You also seemed to off sprained your ankle." His voice faded out as he explained random stuff.
"My best friend did this to me..." I whispered.
"My best friend hurt my horse. She broke my arm and didn't even say why." The pain in m y body was nothing compared to the pain in my heart.
"Cause your having a hard time have theses." The doctor opened up a bag and I smiled as I saw like my whole body weight in choclate in a bag.
"Oh brook, I'll tell your teachers to give you and julie a few days off school so that way Aella isn't too lonely." Me and brook grinned. Best. Doctor. Ever.