<~>they said the devil would be hot <~>

The car pulled up in the parking lot. Students unloaded there horses and began leading them back to tehre stables. I pulled the door open and got out. Bonnie had hated the drive heaps. I yanked the trailer door out and Bonnie started kicking her legs out.
"Jesus Bonnie. Calm down babes." I lead Bonnie out of the trailer and my dad door blue out.
"Need help?" My mum asked. I shook my head. I gave them a hug, grabbed my heavy duffel bag full of clothes and a halter or two for Bonnie and lead them away. Blue was standing up tal with his head up and a calm stride.
"Blue, your not making out with Bonnie. Chill bud." I told blue who just shook his head and snorted.
"Oh crap, I forgot I have snickers. Atleast Flin is paying for him..." I told Bonnie seeing snicker lying on his stable floor like he was dead. I shoved the door open in the stable next to the miniature pony and let blue in. He snorted and sniffed his stall before tucking into the hay.
"You ate three minutes ago." I groaned as he pulled his head away. I opened the stable door. It was still padded from wehn I had rimel. I let Bonnie in and she went to the hay.
"I'm gonna buy you some halters, blankets and a bunch of stuff you don't need." I told Bonnie leaning over her stall. People had payed me five thousand dollars to breed there mare with Blue and I had heaps of money to spend.
"See ya guys." I walked away. I turned my head and Bonnie and blue where touching muzzles. I smiled and headed back to my dorm.
"Hey scout." I told Julie's dog as I walked into the room.
"What about me?" Julie asked putting her arms out. I reached forward and gave her a hug.
"Why is there a third bed?" I asked seeing a third bed.
"Hiiii!" A woma told me. I screamed falling back hitting my head on the bed.
"Bee! You scared me!" I yelled. She laughed.
"You've got a new roommate." Bee told me. "She'll be here in a hour or so." Bee told us smiling flicking her blonde hair and walking out of the room.
"A new roommate? What if there a girl version of I Frasier and murder my horse then sneak onto campus and try to kill me!" My voice grew louder and I fell on the bed.
"You didnt get therapy did you?" Julie asked. I nodded shoving my hands over my face.
"On a lighter note I got my rescue mare! Well its not that light she's underweight and well... on a proper lighter note..." I paused for dramatic affects. Julie shook me by the shoulder.
"I have hundred thousand dollars to spend." Julie screamed so loud. Bee ran in.
"Is anyone dead!" Bee asked screaming.
"Nope." Julie grinned.
"Thank god. I think Santa heard you." Bee told us pushing her eye lids down and leaving.
"What ya gonna buy?" Julie asked pulling her laptop up.
" I wanted to by a horse but I can't." I laughed,
"Bummer." Julie stuck out her lip.
"I'm gonna buy heaps of tack for us. And maybe the roommate if she dosent kill me." I laughed.
"You gonna put anything aside?" Julie asked.
"I already put aside hundred thousand, I'm spending half." I told her.
"Get your laptop up, You shop for saddle pads, I'll look for leg wraps." Julie told me. I grabbed my laptop and two do,es form the fridge and started shopping, after thirty minutes we each had a cart of thousands of stuff we definitely didn't need.
"Do we need that stuff?" Julie asked.
"Duh." I told her. When I heard a knock.
"Get your ass in here!" Julie yelled.
"Julie! If thast bee we gonna be dead!" I yelled.
"God. Your style is trash." A girl with long blonde hair and emerald green eys told us. She dropped a designer bag on the ground. My jaw dropped.
"That bag is over fifty thousand..." I whispered. Julie nodded.
"Who the hell are you?" I asked putting my drink on the coffee table.
"Brooklyn. My friends call me brook." Brook told us.
"Hi brook, I'm Aella-"
"Shut up. I said my friends call me brook." Brooklyn told us. I shared a glance of regreat with julie.
"Hello brook. Thats my bestfriend Aella, I'm julie and that is my dog scout." Julie told brook. I tried not to laugh as I saw brooks face when julie said brook. She walked over and opened the wardrobe.
"Where's your airrieat?" Brook asked shoving our clothes away.
"We dont have any." Julie groaned.
"Poor julie. With her broke little ass. Poor Aella with her skinny little horse." She stuck her lip out.
"For your infomation Bonnie is a rescue. She is skinny cause she was starved and beaten." I hissed. She looked taken back.
"Cant even afford a proper horse?" Brook laughed.
"Blue was five hundred thousand." I told her.
"My Belle, was four million." Brook laughed.
"Four million?" I asked. My jaw hit the ground.
"BEE. GET THIS RICH BRAT OUT OF MY ROOM!" I screamed.
"How's rimel?" Brook asked. My face broke.
"Dont you dare say that name." I told brook breaking into thick tears.
"Why? Where is she?" Brook asked. Tears fell from my eyes.
"You better shut that ass of yours or I'm gonan knock your teeth out."Julie yelled.
"Just answer me. Where is rimel? I wanna give her a hug." Brook was laughing so hard she was crying.
"I told you. Dont say her name." I whispered.
"Oh right. Rimel hated being with you so much she killed herself. Like rhea." She burst into laughter.
"Dont bring rhea into this." I screeched.
"Oh no! Aella gonna cry cause no one loves her? Aella gonna cry cause her pony is dead? Aella gonna cry cause her sister is dead?" She asked.
"Yes." I replied.